Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hardest School in Brighton

Jimmy Grimble

:thud:

Have you ever been to Moulscoombe or Whitehawk??

Addmitedly I had forgotten about Falmer and Scoombe. They're full of nutcases. But if we're talking schools where people actaully learn, then Newman probably are the hardest, but Stringer arent bad.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
i used to live in shitehawk so i do know that the only hard ppl were jay and tai but jay died...

You shouldn't really be mentioning names on here, but I'm taking it you don't really know these people anyway.

"Ty" not "Tai" used to go to school in the year above me, and I used to kick around with him when I was younger. Although he was/is hard, I can assure you there are plenty of others as well.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Still was in the nineties and early 00's. Started to mellow a bit by the time I left in 2003

I remember:

- seeing one female teacher lifted off the ground by her neck by a pupil
- one lad attacking a teacher with a chair
- a guy nicking a car before school then driving it in
- a fifth year vs fourth years fight that resulted in a broken jaw (amongst other injuries)
- a guy in my tutor group was an involved in the murder of a 16 year old boy

I once kissed the wrong girl (a year before the incident as well!) and a bunch of expelled pupils turned up and tried to get me at lunch time. Four out of the six were caught by the police and they were all carrying offensive weapons. I stood up to the main protaganist but said that I didn't want to fight him (because I had no reason, plus I was shit scared!) so he said he would get me back some other way. Three weeks later my house was burgled, only my stuff was taken and someone of his description was seen fleeing the scene!

That place was a f***ing asylum.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I once kissed the wrong girl (a year before the incident as well!) and a bunch of expelled pupils turned up and tried to get me at lunch time. Four out of the six were caught by the police and they were all carrying offensive weapons. I stood up to the main protaganist but said that I didn't want to fight him (because I had no reason, plus I was shit scared!) so he said he would get me back some other way. Three weeks later my house was burgled, only my stuff was taken and someone of his description was seen fleeing the scene!

I was involved in a fair few scraps there. It was hard to avoid in a school like that. But it never got to anywhere near as bad as you mentioned!! :nono:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I remember:

- seeing one female teacher lifted off the ground by her neck by a pupil
- one lad attacking a teacher with a chair
- a guy nicking a car before school then driving it in
- a fifth year vs fourth years fight that resulted in a broken jaw (amongst other injuries)
- a guy in my tutor group was an involved in the murder of a 16 year old boy

That place was a f***ing asylum.

Jimmy we must have some mutual aquaintances was you in Chrissy Tucks year? Sorry for putting names up but no harm done I think.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Jimmy we must have some mutual aquaintances was you in Chrissy Tucks year? Sorry for putting names up but no harm done I think.

Yep. I'm good mates with Tucky. I haven't seen him since June but might be seeing him on Sunday funnily enough. He was telling me about his brother playing tennis with a rather pissed off ex Brighton manger.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I don't think its quite like it used to be for fights but I no Varndean battered Stringer in a snowball fight a couple of years ago :p

I did play Falmer last year and after a fight broke out between 2 players, a couple of the Falmer players mates ran on and I got wacked in the back of the head!!! Having nothing to do with it :cry:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Yep. I'm good mates with Tucky. I haven't seen him since June but might be seeing him on Sunday funnily enough. He was telling me about his brother playing tennis with a rather pissed off ex Brighton manger.

Blinder, small world have not seen Chris for it must be ten years. Used to knock about with him a lot.

Jimmy Grimble

I don't think its quite like it used to be for fights but I no Varndean battered Stringer in a snowball fight a couple of years ago :p

I did play Falmer last year and after a fight broke out between 2 players, a couple of the Falmer players mates ran on and I got wacked in the back of the head!!! Having nothing to do with it :cry:

FECK OFF. We won that snowball fight. You muppets were running back up the hill, you only sent us back down by throwing rocks :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here