Votes: 622 92.0%
  • No I'm not

Votes: 54 8.0%

• Total voters

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Pretty much in the middle for me on appointments. But in our position we are not going to attract top managers. Still, as all managers/players. I'm happy to give them the benefit of the doubt until I have seen the fruits or otherwise of their labour. :)

pensionseagull

Aug 7, 2013
let's hope that we get the January transfer window right and build on the last three games.

PS - those who went to Fulham congrats. A Fulham fan friend of mine at the game said it was the atmosphere of the season

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed it's the guy who has been expected since the vacancy arose. Sure, some people suggested Pulis, but that was never realistic, so the "second choice" of Hughton was expected.

I guess after the weeks of Clement/Ince/Sherwood/Mackay followed by the late twist of Hyypia I was expecting there to be a twist and am a little disappointed not to get one.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Happy With Appointment, Anyone Who says this is underwhelming needs to wake up. We are NOT Real Madrid.

Having someone with Experience in this division and English Football is the key importance for me.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
At least we know this mans record, experience and success at this level. Hyppia was just an ex centre half when he came here . This is a good appointment but ffs everyone be patient.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't know. Depends if we start winning a few games and if he improves the players, bit too early to tell before his first training session.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Happy we have made an appointment. Happy it is someone with some kind of half decent track record. Confident that he should have the ability to get us out of trouble this season. Time will tell as to where he can take us but right now it's about securing a place away from the relegation zone and rebuilding the team and it's morale. For that, I am very pleased it's not Ince.

Lopster

Nov 26, 2008
His profile on Wiki paints a great picture - popular with fans wherever he's been (if not boards!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports