Votes: 622 92.0%
  • No I'm not

Votes: 54 8.0%

• Total voters

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yes, but I'm fairly sure I ticked the same box when Hyypia was appointed so what do I know.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Where's the "I'm ticking this box so that whatever happens over the next year I can point to my response in this poll and 'prove' I was right all along" option?

Simply? OK - yes.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Would have gone for a meh option. Obviously back him, but I'm sad to see the Gus/Oscar era go and doubt people will talk about our passing game now.

You mean our passing sideways and backwards game....FFS...Poyet and Garcia took cautious football to art-form levels. Some people have selective memories and look back on the odd occasions when we were allowed to play expansive football by moderate opposition. For a lot of the time it was yawn, yawn, yawn.
Why do you you think Sunderland are racking up draw after draw. Poyet sets up teams to bore the opposition to death, to try and keep possession and catch teams on the break. Hardly thrilling stuff.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Good appointment, he will easily keep us up this season, and if properly backed by Bloom in the summer, will be very well equipped to take us up next season, considering his knowledge of the league and past promotion campaigns. Also, i don't think the football will be that bad

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
You mean our passing sideways and backwards game....FFS...Poyet and Garcia took cautious football to art-form levels. Some people have selective memories and look back on the odd occasions when we were allowed to play expansive football by moderate opposition. For a lot of the time it was yawn, yawn, yawn.
Why do you you think Sunderland are racking up draw after draw. Poyet sets up teams to bore the opposition to death, to try and keep possession and catch teams on the break. Hardly thrilling stuff.

I have no interest in how Sunderland are doing, but yes I like the passing and keep ball style.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
No - but quite happy to be convinced otherwise if he turns out to be the right man.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yes. Solid appointment given where we are at the moment. Has experience at Championship level and above and should be able to keep us up this year and then build.

It obviously didn't work out at Norwich but you have to ask yourselves how many managers with Championship experience and no previous failures are likely to come to us. Probably not many.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes. The right man at the right time.
But I wanted Hope Powell she would have been the right women at the right time and we could have taken left field appointments to a whole new level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here