• Yes I am

Votes: 622 92.0%
  • No I'm not

Votes: 54 8.0%

• Total voters

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
if he builds a team that gave us one of the most exciting seasons that the previous ex Norwich manager (Archie Macaulay) did, I will be delighted.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would have gone for a meh option. Obviously back him, but I'm sad to see the Gus/Oscar era go and doubt people will talk about our passing game now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
With Pulis out the running and greenhorn Jones just too risky considering our precarious situation, Hughton has to be the best AVAILABLE. Available being the key word here. We were never going to attract the very best out there, were we?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Anyone that writes meh , you make yourself look a tit . Not due to your opinion but due to using this word which was once ok but now gets used by only bell cheeses .

Happy with CH and wasn't with SH . Think he will prove exactly what we need .

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I'd also like to say that while personality should always come a long way behind performance when it comes to the managerial wishlist, I'm pleased we've got an all-round good bloke on board.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Absolutely.

Experienced, well liked, definitely capable of defensive football which is something we've been lax on this season.

Good appointment.

Also, and this is less about football this one, it's good that we've now become the fourth club to employ a black manager. Up the equality and up the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here