NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
14634871.jpg

:safeway:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Its about messy scummy people leaving shite everywhere like pikeys, it is unacceptable and it seems from your point of view they are gay so its okay.
It isn't.
There is no understanding of PRIDE at all for the GREEN city of Brighton and Hove.

I agree, it's all about respect, safety and cost.

I can’t help it if you choose to read things with an obvious bias...so best if I leave it there...night

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bit of a long walk from Portslade tho eh? As for glass, total BS. It's cans and plastic glasses and has been since just about forever. And they make such a grand job of the clear up that by midweek you'd never even know there'd been a couple of major events there at the weekend.

I thought the same as you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We moan about the pikeys leaving Sh*te all over the place these are just as bad.

What the f*ck are they teaching our children, just because you gay it doesn't mean you have to be a pikey.

Someone will try and defend the mess they leave or use the homophobic card because I pointed it out.

It’s Brighton , doubt anyone will even notice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes you laugh with so many so-called greens living there.:nono::nono:

Leaving rubbish everywhere is nothing to be proud If, why defend it, I would have thought you two would have the same ethics as me on this one???

Maybe they should take a walk around Preston Park when it's over, crap everywhere and yes apart from the weekend I walk around it everyday so should now. Hopefully no glass allowed as normally broken glass all over

The OP's thread was inadvisable - but there really is no accounting for the true prize airheads on this thread. See above.

Including the world-class clown who doesn't even know what colour the political administration of this city is.

Let's watch these gammons get triggered once again...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Its about messy scummy people leaving shite everywhere like pikeys, it is unacceptable and it seems from your point of view they are gay so its okay.
It isn't.
There is no understanding of PRIDE at all for the GREEN city of Brighton and Hove.

I agree, it's all about respect, safety and cost.

In case you havent noticed our graffiti covered, litter strewn, dog shit covered, homeless magnet, traffic chaos so called "green" city is a mess all year round thanks to the regular residents...all Pride does is exacerbate the normal mess for 24 hours and give the city's thoroughly deserving binmen a bit of overtime!!!

D

Deleted member 2719

The OP's thread was inadvisable - but there really is no accounting for the true prize airheads on this thread. See above.

Including the world-class clown who doesn't even know what colour the political administration of this city is.

Let's watch these gammons get triggered once again...

So you are happy to defend them?

They have an attitude of can't be arsed and leave plastics and food all over the streets?

It's people like you that think your green but you really just want to be popular but running with the trend.

I am probably 10 times greener than you but I just do it because that's the way I am, your just all mouth no action, typically self promoting again TLO.

I am expecting a reply like 'you're not wrong mate'.

Last edited by a moderator:

D

Deleted member 2719

In case you havent noticed our graffiti covered, litter strewn, dog shit covered, homeless magnet, traffic chaos so called "green" city is a mess all year round thanks to the regular residents...all Pride does is exacerbate the normal mess for 24 hours and give the city's thoroughly deserving binmen a bit of overtime!!!

Very true, it is a messy but the disrespect of the visitors is astounding and amazingly police will see it going on and no one will get fined.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So you are happy to defend them?

They have an attitude of can't be arsed and leave plastics and food all over the streets?

It's people like you that think your green but you really just want to be popular but running with the trend.

I am probably 10 times greener than you but I just do it because that's the way I am, your just all mouth no action, typically self promoting again TLO.

I am expecting a reply like 'you're not wrong mate'.

As far as I can see nobody has defended the dropping of litter. You've been picked up on you comparison of being gay to being pikey ..... and your assumption the litter droppers were gay. There were plenty of straight people there as well. Me being one of them - and it was a great day.

As it happens, and happens every year, City Clean did an immense job minutes after the parade to clear up .... the city looks cleaner after the Pride clean up than it ever normally does.

D

Deleted member 2719

As far as I can see nobody has defended the dropping of litter. You've been picked up on you comparison of being gay to being pikey ..... and your assumption the litter droppers were gay. There were plenty of straight people there as well. Me being one of them - and it was a great day.

As it happens and happens every year, City Clean did an immense job minutes after the parade to clear up .... the city looks cleaner after the Pride clean up than it ever normally does.

I still see no defence in dropping litter for the sake of it, when the pikeys leave a site the council come in and clear up, it doesn't make it okay. Its breeding the wrong mentality.
Okay my assumption is that the majority are gay but I wasn't meaning only gays drop litter and don't give a shite.
What I am saying is why is it allowed and why would you do it?
Same for the pikeys.
Ironical Brighton supposedly has that green culture but still allow it.

I'm glad you had a good time and hope you took home your rubbish!!:smile:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

So apart from all that, Brighton's a great place yeah?

I love the fact that we have so many huge events like Pride, the festival/fringe festival, Burning of the Clocks etc. Makes Brighton and Hove a great place to be. Yeah it's got some scruffy parts and could be cleaner in areas, but the same could be said of most cities the world over. There are also many, many bloody lovely areas across the city - city centre (Brighton as well as Hove) and residential.

As for the mess being made - I hardly heard a Brighton accent all afternoon yesterday so Pride mess can hardly be blamed on locals

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I still see no defence in dropping litter for the sake of it, when the pikeys leave a site the council come in and clear up, it doesn't make it okay. Its breeding the wrong mentality.
Okay my assumption is that the majority are gay but I wasn't meaning only gays drop litter and don't give a shite.
What I am saying is why is it allowed and why would you do it?
Same for the pikeys.
Ironical Brighton supposedly has that green culture but still allow it.

I'm glad you had a good time and hope you took home your rubbish!!:smile:

Part of the problem is 300k people decending on the city for two days. The bins were at breaking point. And that isn't a dig at CityClean as they had dozens of boots on the ground clearing up. There aren't enough bins to cope with such a sudden influx of people. And no, I didn't take my rubbish home with me as I didn't create any rubbish.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looking forward to seeing legendary diva Grace Jones in the park later. Gotta love the clunkily named LoveBN1Fest they do on the sunday. Last year's was like the best school disco ever, courtesy of Jess Glynne, Gabrielle and Jesus of Cool Nile Rodgers. Wonder how Grace will like playing second on the bill to Jessie J though. Could be handbags.

D

Deleted member 2719

Wonder how Grace will like playing second on the bill to Jessie J though. Could be handbags.

My money is on Jones with a combination of hooks and jabs finished off with a head butt in the 1st.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I thought so a decent geezer who is house trained!

Ever thought of running for the Green Party!

Hell no - worst administration ever ...... *** awaits the TLO reponse to someone slagging the Greens off, snigger ***

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Bit of a long walk from Portslade tho eh? As for glass, total BS. It's cans and plastic glasses and has been since just about forever. And they make such a grand job of the clear up that by midweek you'd never even know there'd been a couple of major events there at the weekend.

No that's absolute rubbish it's there for weeks after. I work 10 mins away and walk it everyday. There will be litter for weeks afterwards. Take those blinkers off

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Haven't gone to bed yet, after party mayhem

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here