Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Happy Mondays @ Preston Park, Sat 15th July

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ask someone in Lewes, or @Harry Wilson's tackle the waft will be there in 30 seconds.

FWLIW I vaguely remember seeing Black Grap @ the BC about 95 . . .that was pants too . . .grerat night out though.
I was at that. IIRC they played about 6 songs and then Shaun said “we’re going backstage for some heroin”. He wasn’t kidding.

It was an Easter Thursday. The next night for me was an all nighter at The Zap (Long Good Friday). Saturday, Sunday and Monday were write offs.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Doubt I would go to be honest, all those fiveways dads, and mums, reliving their youth, in skinny short jeans, beanies and logger boots.
Plus some very dubious other acts also playing, not my cup of Earl Grey to be honest.
I went Friday evening and apart from the rain it was pretty decent. I went for the food side but Mrs WS wanted to see the Sugarbabes ( no Heidi sadly ). They and Soul 2 Soul were actually really good.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Hopefully.

Another Saturday ruined having to keep the windows and doors shut because of god awful racket coming from the park. It's about time these loud music events were banned from the park.
You'll survive.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hopefully.

Another Saturday ruined having to keep the windows and doors shut because of god awful racket coming from the park. It's about time these loud music events were banned from the park.
So tell me, what seduced you to live near a venue that has been hosting live events from Lions carnival, circuses, and live music since I was a kid 50+ years ago ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How was the VIP area?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hopefully.

f***ing good hearing, all the way from Didsbury :bowdown:

Edit: I see @Easy 10 beat me to it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here