Brighton factually.....
Do it......

Attachments

• 327608981_1362226764543803_2588720307632645411_n.jpg
    327608981_1362226764543803_2588720307632645411_n.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 51
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’m hesitant. All three times I’ve seen them live, they’ve been atrocious. But I do love their music.
Doubt I would go to be honest, all those fiveways dads, and mums, reliving their youth, in skinny short jeans, beanies and logger boots.
Plus some very dubious other acts also playing, not my cup of Earl Grey to be honest.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Agree. But I think, local innit. Easy peas. People watching the audience might be worth the ticket price alone. There’s gonna be some absolute casualties in that crowd 🤣

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Saw them the last time they played the Brighton Centre. Was a fun night, too many good tunes not to be.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They couldn’t sing live even in their prime . Will be embarrassing now I suspect .
I saw them back in the day and don’t recall any obvious issue with Shaun Ryder’s vocals…..unlike say Ian Brown

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
They were on tv at some festival last year, Ryder was shouting swear words along to the music, so pissed or drugged up (or both) he couldn’t remember the words to his own songs.
Should be fun :smile:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They were on tv at some festival last year, Ryder was shouting swear words along to the music, so pissed or drugged up (or both) he couldn’t remember the words to his own songs.
Should be fun :smile:
It'll be fun both on and off stage. The Mondays will turn up with a guest list as long as your arm, and every Manc within a hundred miles who's not on that list will find a way in without buying a ticket. I do hope the organisers know what they're letting themselves in for :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
His recent tour was like he'd never been away... :lolol:

I read about this at the time. At least the band now have the sense to stay away!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Saw them the last time they played the Brighton Centre. Was a fun night, too many good tunes not to be.
Me too. Bez had a beer belly and they messed up at least three songs, plus Paul was still alive. Good reasons for not going again.

I also met a collection of familiar faces and ne'er do wells who'd aged even worse than I had, which is probably why I'll end up getting a ticket.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
I saw them at the IOW festival last year which sadly turned out to be Paul Ryder's last gig. I thought they were great fun, still plenty of energy and Rowetta does a fine job helping Sean hold the vocals together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here