Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I got one of these
uqu5u5a6.jpg

I had one of those when I was 10..............

I am happy to report that one of two daughters has now come over with a card.

I don't suppose for one minute that her husband posts on here had anything to do with it.

Jul 7, 2003
Dick Knight book and Montezumas chocolates followed by a nice lunch at Tosca in Shoreham.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My daughter delivered a card and present (chocolate) on Friday, as she headed back to uni this morning. Son is on an "exercise" with his school in Portsmouth, so I didn't get to see either of them today. I did get a Snapchat from each though.
My dad died 16 years ago and father-in-law is in Spain, so a day in the garden and then sat on the sofa watching football has suited me fine!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A Peter James book, some chocolates, a couple of wristbands made from elastic bands (!) and a couple of cards (one homemade).

Bless!

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I took my kids out for lunch, and they took me for ice-creams. Quality card from them. Then I took them for a drive to see a house with a helipad. On the way, we saw the car in front wiped out by car flashing past us then pulling sharply across, so stopped to do good citizen bit and offer details as witness. Helipad windsock was dangling very limply, so we went off to look at an old ammunition bunker, which took some finding and was nicely dank and decrepit. Dropped them off home, and their dog was ecstatic in its welcome. A top day. :)

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
You really are an oddball.

Is there anything in goldstone's life that isn't ridiculous / pointless / disgraceful? What makes goldstone happy? Ranting on here? Jeremy Clarkson? The soothing music they play to you as the nurse approaches with your meds?

Being called an oddball is an honour. Thank you. The last thing I want to do is follow the crowd. People with different opinions make the world a more interesting place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here