Kitbag in Dubai
Nothing wrong with being 52. (Ahem.)

Happy birthday Bozza! 🍾

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks everyone. In the week that I've had a heart condition develop, the cards that joke about old age and falling apart don't feel quite so funny this year!

I think you mean "horrible hot day". I took the dog out at 6:30 this morning and I've been hibernating indoors ever since. I'll venture outside again around dusk and take the dog down to the seafront so he can have s swim. I'm tempted to go in myself actually.
Best wishes wrt the ticker. SVT I presume. See you anon. :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is this some bizzare mod-only code that only the "enlightened" understand?
Sorry, no. Atrial Fibrillation. A term I wasn't really aware of five days ago, but have become rapidly more familiar with.

in HWT's line of work, he'll know what the shortened version means.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Manageable. Happy to 'translate' if the buggers baffle you with anything :thumbsup:
Cheers. When I get to see a cardiologist, I may well be in touch if he doesn't agree I can return to both running and drinking every day!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cheers. When I get to see a cardiologist, I may well be in touch if he doesn't agree I can return to both running and drinking every day!
Just PM me :wink:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Thanks everyone. In the week that I've had a heart condition develop, the cards that joke about old age and falling apart don't feel quite so funny this year!

I think you mean "horrible hot day". I took the dog out at 6:30 this morning and I've been hibernating indoors ever since. I'll venture outside again around dusk and take the dog down to the seafront so he can have s swim. I'm tempted to go in myself actually.
Sorry to hear about the heart issue, I’m slowly falling apart, paying the price for a dissolute lifestyle I’m afraid, but you’re a clean living young man so here’s hoping it’s a one off that can be quickly controlled and rectified by the wonders of modern medicine. In the meantime Feliz Cumpleaños for yesterday and here’s to many many more of them - your work is far from complete!!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Oh and as part of my gradual disintegration I include Afib as one of my ailments, more than happy to discuss via pm

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Sorry, no. Atrial Fibrillation. A term I wasn't really aware of five days ago, but have become rapidly more familiar with.

in HWT's line of work, he'll know what the shortened version means.
Wow Happy Birthday. 14 years older than you but two weeks ago also diagnosed with AF. Taking Apixaban and Bisoprolol.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Belated Happy Birthday and good luck with the cardiologist, 10 and a bit years older I can only manage one of those everyday :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here