May 8, 2013
Downunder
birthday mmb GIF

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks everyone. In the week that I've had a heart condition develop, the cards that joke about old age and falling apart don't feel quite so funny this year!

Happy birthday, @Bozza - what a lovely, hot day for it, too.

I think you mean "horrible hot day". I took the dog out at 6:30 this morning and I've been hibernating indoors ever since. I'll venture outside again around dusk and take the dog down to the seafront so he can have s swim. I'm tempted to go in myself actually.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks everyone. In the week that I've had a heart condition develop, the cards that joke about old age and falling apart don't feel quite so funny this year!

Look on the bright-side, you won't be getting them much longer

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Happy Birthday Bozza, and thanks for your time and effort on the site, what would some of us saddos do without NSC? :oops:

Any chance you could knock a few thousand off my post count, I am closing in on BG’s post count, which I am not happy about

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

I think you mean "horrible hot day". I took the dog out at 6:30 this morning and I've been hibernating indoors ever since. I'll venture outside again around dusk and take the dog down to the seafront so he can have s swim. I'm tempted to go in myself actually.
#lightweight

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Happy Birthday and thank you for your epic forbearance towards some NSC members, me included...... I hope you make a full and fast recovery from your health challenges!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Well don't go croaking out now, that's just selfish.

All the breast.

(y)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm low mid sixties so how can anyone can give you anything but a laugh emoji is beyond me....it was funny!:lolol:
You're very kind.

I too am older than Bozza.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here