Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy 65th birthday Attilla The Stockbroker

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Happy Birthday John. You shook the Faversham Folk Club to its foundations, er, 20 years ago :thumbsup: :bowdown:

Oh, and your autobiography is a great read.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Happy Birthday mate!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Happy Birthday not to much sauce as we will be needing you shortly for the General Election that’s got to be on the horizon

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Cheers everyone. 65 and not in any way retiring as those who know me well are aware :) It has been an incredible privilege (and a lot of hard work!) to earn my living for 40 years from the words and music I'd have done as a hobby anyway. And I echo Lenny/Ian's words absolutely - the Albion, and especially the battle to save it, is the place I have met and become friends with so many people I'd never have encountered any other way. I am still charging round the country and mainland Europe doing gigs, linked in where possible as possible with Albion games (though it is so much more difficult now because of fixture times) and cherish the memories and achievements we all share.

Punky Reggae Party at the Duke of Wellington in Shoreham tonight, fund raising for Adur Community Cafe here in Southwick, helping those who need it in the worst times I have seen in my lifetime. All welcome, and if you'd like to donate, you can do so here. https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/fee...qWKLFzrgWgbh_DET8JKR9my66tFKfPa6PdvkIGM_K0gPo

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Happy birthday! Always interesting to read what you have to say. I think I've read 10 000+ very old threads here and you always come across as sensible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here