Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Handy Hamza hands?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So we're all sitting around at work talking bollocks as usual. We were on the topic of Hamza's imminent deportation, when someone piped up "if you had both hands off, what fantasy attachments would you have"
The best i could think of at the time was pint glass on one hand bottle opener on the other. Wether that would work I very much doubt it.
What would you have?

Crystal Palace games makers.JPG

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'd have a gatling gun for my right hand and cheese grater for my left hand :moo:

That would make taking a piss a bit of a challenge.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So we're all sitting around at work talking bollocks as usual. We were on the topic of Hamza's imminent deportation, when someone piped up "if you had both hands off, what fantasy attachments would you have"
The best i could think of at the time was pint glass on one hand bottle opener on the other. Wether that would work I very much doubt it.
What would you have?

How are things at Disabilities Commission? Busy as ever I see.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It seems the thing he has got instead of a hand and a left eye is a mental problem.

I must admit the idea of spending the rest of my natural in a supermax penitentiary in Colorado getting bum raped by the Aryan Nations would vex me too.

Let him roam free I say! Maybe he has seen where he's been going wrong and has turned over a new leaf?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Was overjoyed on hearing the news that he's finally on his way. Bet he's crying like a baby right now knowing that he's not allowed phone calls over there or any contact visits apart from behind glass which you chat via phones, black and white TV's, No play stations, No phone cards, No christmas menu, where you have a pick of chicken, roast beef and all the trimmings. He'll get the bog standered grub they all get and his winning and crying will be replied with, shut up you no arm bandit you cryining muppet, you're not in the UK now and your rights went out the window the minute you left soft touch britain. family won't be able to afford the flights so it's pen - friend situations for the rest of his life.

Florence ADMAX, Supermax, or the Alcatraz of the Rockies which houses Islamic terrorists to New York mafia dons, Florence Supermax prison has them all. And they all sleep on concrete beds.

Florence ADMAX, Supermax, or the Alcatraz of the Rockies have loverly inmates.

Tyler Bingham and Barry Mills :eek:

They say the place is the clean place to hell. Happy early exmas from all from the UK :wave:

NO ONE WILL WRITE FOR HIM.

Has he gone yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here