Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hands up if you have received an Albion xmas card!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
ooooo I'm impressed, not an inside cabin either, you have one with a porthole!

Cant'believe you are in the caribbean yet though, those seas look far too wintry. Which ship are you aboard?

Norwegian Spirit mate; that's St Maarten just after departure yesterday afternoon. Sea has been choppy since we arrived in the Caribbean about a month ago, but weather still nice & warm. The crossing from the Med was flat calm!

Anyway, nice gesture from the club.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Norwegian Spirit mate; that's St Maarten just after departure yesterday afternoon. Sea has been choppy since we arrived in the Caribbean about a month ago, but weather still nice & warm. The crossing from the Med was flat calm!

Anyway, nice gesture from the club.

It sure was, enjoy the rest of your cruise smudge, that's something I'd love to do one day too.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Our two arrived yesterday.

Nice gesture by the club.

Every little bit helps but I'n not sure that sending big-spending account customers a folded piece of mono colour card with a printed message inside is THAT big a gesture to be honest.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I got two.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Every little bit helps but I'n not sure that sending big-spending account customers a folded piece of mono colour card with a printed message inside is THAT big a gesture to be honest.

Blimey, I've been called a lot of things before but never a "big-spending account customer".
Is that a new term for season ticket holders?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Blimey, I've been called a lot of things before but never a "big-spending account customer".
Is that a new term for season ticket holders?

Nah. I MUCH prefer the term 'season ticket holder'. In general business terms though, STHs, 1901 Club members and box holders are all account holders. Absolute gold dust to the companies with which they have the accounts, especially if those companies are in the leisure field, where purchases are discretionary. Holding on to these customers is an absolute priority for them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I think it is if you are sending out twenty odd thousand of them. I wonder how many other clubs do that for all their season ticket holders?

Not too many would be my guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here