Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hands up if you have received an Albion xmas card!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Arrived yesterday. There's a picture of mine on my Facebook page with a message "I got a ccard from Bobby Zamora."

And I know that's sad.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
:wave:

As others, it arrived yesterday, together with one for The Grub.

They seem to have got so practiced at the signing by the time they got to our cards, that the signatures are identical and in the same locations on both cards. :dunce:

Carbon paper!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I THINK I've got one, tho to be honest I don't recall us signing anybody called...

- Cal Coluuuuuuu
- Danny Duuuuuuu
- B.Lemon
- Gow Go

to name but a few of the most legible :moo:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Aye I saw a becarded envelope yesterday, thinking it must be from the Harley Street audiology firm that carried out a hearing test on me about 5 years ago and for some reason think I am still a customer of some sort and send me cards annually. Twasn't though. I saw the sticker on the envelope's reverse and grew enormously thrilled. I didn't tear it open though, as if there were a golden ticket within. I knew it to be a printed and poetic thing of wonder, but feared a pugnacious opening could tarnish or tear the splendidness of it. I brought the card to work with me, in London, in part to show a few Liverpool and Man U fan colleagues what you get for being a supporter.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
My wife took a pic & e-mailed it to me, so it's here in my cabin. Merry Chrimbo from the Caribbean!
IMG_6299.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here