Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hammers v yids

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Fair dos, read no further. But in case anyone else does...

Spurs to win 3-2 was top-priced at 33-1. Not sure if anyone would have laid Bale scoring two but he was about 7-5 to score at any time. Which, even allowing for related contingencies, cranks it well past 50-1.

Oh well, Next time I get a "feeling" about a game I'm gonna have a punt. Just hope the bloke who shouted potential odds at me when I gave my prediction banged a few quid on.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Spurs are such a one man team and if i wasn't for Bale knocking them in from 30 yards the rest of their play is so disjointed, they desperately need Defoe back and someone needs to take adebayor out the back for shooting, they are basically playing with 10 men whilst he's on the pitch. What a waste of space. Complete dogshit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
2 things.
1) - What the hell is Bale Welsh for? What an idiot (well jel')
2) - The wise men of NSC declared in the summer that we didn't want Joe Cole, he's not good enough for us. Are NSC posters the least knowledgeable fans in the country?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
No chance Man Utd will ever get Bale, for one they wouldn't be able to afford the price that Spurs expect for him. Second he would be a fool to goto Madrid, especially if he looks at the treatment of Modric.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Spurs are such a one man team and if i wasn't for Bale knocking them in from 30 yards the rest of their play is so disjointed, they desperately need Defoe back and someone needs to take adebayor out the back for shooting, they are basically playing with 10 men whilst he's on the pitch. What a waste of space. Complete dogshit.

If we're such a one-man team, then how come Wales are still so, so poor?

Explain champ...

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
They're not really a one man team though are they, that's just silly. Other than Bale, they have quality players throughout the side like Lloris, Dembele, Defoe etc. I heard Lloris made a few crucial saves last night.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Rubbish, did you miss lloris's save for a start.

Bale is our best player as is RVP for utd, Saurez for pool, take them out and you weaken those sides as well.

But your point about Ade is valid.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
2 things.
1) - What the hell is Bale Welsh for? What an idiot (well jel')
2) - The wise men of NSC declared in the summer that we didn't want Joe Cole, he's not good enough for us. Are NSC posters the least knowledgeable fans in the country?

Sorry, I must have missed that? The same Joe Cole that was playing in the CL last year?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry, I must have missed that? The same Joe Cole that was playing in the CL last year?
Yep, when his name came up (as tends to happen here) a few of our fans didn't think he was good enough for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here