[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Read the post above mine you weirdo shape-shifter. You're all over the place on this thread, you don't seem to have any honestly-held stance on the issue

What are you on about? Posting a link to a Disney song is in bad taste. Would you do it on a thread discussing a war in Europe that had left 1000s dead?

Zeberdi has held a consistent, informed position from day 1.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What are you on about? Posting a link to a Disney song is in bad taste. Would you do it on a thread discussing a war in Europe that had left 1000s dead?

As I said, read the post above mine :shrug:

@Zeberdi clearly dips into a central depository of links. He's always got two or three of those ready at hand for any occasion. NSC has had similar in the past where we - and a hit list of another top thousand sites - have been patsies to a sweatshop in Tel Aviv Uni churning out the links to try and curry influence. Funny thing with @Zeberdi tho, despite his attempted total dominance of this thread, I for one have absolutely no idea where his heart lies, if anywhere. Which is sad ☹️

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
As I said, read the post above mine :shrug:

@Zeberdi clearly dips into a central depository of links. He's always got two or three of those ready at hand for any occasion. NSC has had similar in the past where we - and a hit list of another top thousand sites - have been patsies to a sweatshop in Tel Aviv Uni churning out the links to try and curry influence. Funny thing with @Zeberdi tho, despite his attempted total dominance of this thread, I for one have absolutely no idea where his heart lies, if anywhere. Which is sad ☹️

Do you mean the post you quoted? I see they used the phrase "let it go". Is that what you mean? I didn't really get that post either tbh.

Either way, I can see why someone would question you posting a Disney song on a thread about a horrific war (if we can call it that). Do something similar on the Ukraine thread and see the reaction you get.

As for Zeb, he's explained his views countless times. I don't need to elaborate and I don't think he needs to either.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Do you mean the post you quoted? I see they used the phrase "let it go". Is that what you mean? I didn't really get that post either tbh.

Either way, I can see why someone would question you posting a Disney song on a thread about a horrific war (if we can call it that). Do something similar on the Ukraine thread and see the reaction you get.

As for Zeb, he's explained his views countless times. I don't need to elaborate and I don't think he needs to either.
He's posted countless links. Which is not the same thing at all :shrug:

Reactions: cjd

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
So Hamas should live stream rape, maim, torture & murder of Jews & keep the hostages forever?
We've been talking about this for many weeks now.

No one here on NSC, from reading this thread, supports Hamas and its actions. Instead, we condemn the atrocities that Hamas are committing.

That being said, I don't think you acknowledge nor condemn the atrocities that the Israeli authorities are also committing? And I don't understand why.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Seconded.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I don’t know how anyone can think this post is an appropriate contribution to a very serious thread and just after someone’s posted images of the most awful destruction of civilian infrastructure imaginable.
I found that very strange indeed. Especially the timing of that post, as you say "after someone's posted images of the most awful destruction of civilians infrastructure imaginable."

This whole situation has been awful and I think posting a childish Disney song is a bit insulting, to be honest - and even more so to those who have lost loved ones in this horrible conflict.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So Hamas should live stream rape, maim, torture & murder of Jews & keep the hostages forever?
This stops the minute they release the hostages & surrender
The sad thing is that I now sympathize with both sides to the point where annihilation of either* seems almost inevitable.

At this point, a world power should step in and enforce a bit of 'enough!'.

But there is no world power anymore. Just an arrangement of snide alliances. And irrelevant hangers-on like the UK.

*It will be the Palestinians though, won't it.

Edit: just saw this. Both are correct.

1703283744412.png

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
The sad thing is that I now sympathize with both sides to the point where annihilation of either* seems almost inevitable.

At this point, a world power should step in and enforce a bit of 'enough!'.

But there is no world power anymore. Just an arrangement of snide alliances. And irrelevant hangers-on like the UK.

*It will be the Palestinians though, won't it.

Edit: just saw this. Both are correct.

View attachment 171627
But Hamas will never, ever stop.
If Israel just wanted to annihilate Palestine & Palestinians, they wouldn't have soldiers on the ground. They'd have just done it. 2 months ago.
They are not equivalent

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

You have to be an absolute twunt to post something like that on this thread. In fact, replace the tw and add ‘heartless c’ and the statement would be accurate. I do not wish ill on the whole of the Jewish faith, but perhaps a very sizeable minority, or perhaps just dismantling Israel would be a positive action?

• Wow
Reactions: cjd

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Hamas is the physical representation of hatred of Jews and the Jewish state, and has stated again today it would action Oct 07 again and again until no Israel exists and all Jews are dead.
How can you counter this with political will and negotiation? You can’t. It’s impossible to wipe out a religious ideology. Something so engrained in people they are willing to die and be celebrated for dying for the cause.
We don’t have this type of passion for killing or destruction in the West, where all we live for is the destruction of another tribe or race of people.
It’s abhorrent. The world has it in bucket loads now and no one can see a way out.
Jews need a home land that is Israel, which happens to be surrounded by Muslim counties, who generally live peacefully with them, unless you are a fanatical death cult, funded by Iran who want you all to die and subjugate all the civilians within your sphere into your cult.
No one wants to see civilians killed in a war, but it happens if you need to defend yourself.
Egypt; open up Rafa to refugees…won’t do it and don’t want to bring the death cult into their country.
Muslims are killing each other every day by the thousand in Sudan. China have imprisoned 1m Muslims, Pakistan are deporting 1m back to Afghanistan…Syria, gassed their own people!!! Obama red line crossed, but did nothing to Assad, as it may have upset Putin because we had the Olympics and World Cup upcoming in Russia, plus he was selling us cheap oil!!
Only when Jews defend them selves and try to trim down a death cult on their door step intent on completely obliterating them from history do we hear a peep from western wet wipes worried what Israel do. Utterly mind boggling….. and don’t get me started on the UN….

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But Hamas will never, ever stop.
If Israel just wanted to annihilate Palestine & Palestinians, they wouldn't have soldiers on the ground. They'd have just done it. 2 months ago.
They are not equivalent
I never said they are equivalent.

And let's not play middle east Top Trumps because that leads to only one place. 1948. And we still don't know who to blame for the creation of Israel. Churchill?

Fast forward to today....Israel doesn't need to start anything with Palestine, merely to retaliate. Israel is like the tall man with one arm out, holding the head of the small man who is swinging futile air punches. Occasionally, when the tall man has fallen asleep (by electing an arse like Bibi) the grip slips and some punches land. Then the tall man smashes the small man into a pulp. And then the small man dusts himself down and its rinse and repeat. All garnished with dolorous cant about heritage, birthright and destiny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports