[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Probably true, unless the Israeli government is committed to keeping a significant military presence in Gaza which I think extremely unlikely. Therefore their minimum (and completely understandable) operational goal will be the destruction of Hamas capability to launch further major terrorist atrocities against Israel at least in the short term. Plus targeting Hamas leadership and infrastructure on an ongoing basis to degrade their control in Gaza. Which is why any talk of a permanent ceasefire at this point seems faintly ridiculous.
And while we are on constructive debate, what do you think Israel and the west were hoping to achieve when they funded the set up and development of Hamas ?

You obviously missed this question when I asked you before :shrug:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Tempting but no. I'll hold back this time.
Thanks for the thoroughly condescending post though
That’s not ‘condescension’ - it is factually pointing out your excessive and inappropriate use of laughter emojis to try and wind up people who disagree with you. As Bakero pointed out, it’s getting tedious so please stop doing it.

PS when I said ‘best to ignore them’ I was not referring to you but the laugher emojis. I dont ignore anyone for expressing an alternative point of view to me.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are the actual atrocities committed really not sufficient for you, so you scour the web for this sort of stuff ?

Shani Louk: Woman missing after Hamas attack is dead, says mother​

Speaking to the German TV news channel RTL/ntv on Monday, Ricarda Louk said she now assumed her daughter had been dead since 7 October and may have been shot in the head during the Hamas attack." At least she [Shani] didn't suffer," she said, adding that it was good to have certainty.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67260093
Here is my solution. As always, no charge for that.

1698687836733.png

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That’s not ‘condescension’ - it is factually pointing out your excessive and inappropriate use of laughter emojis to try and wind up people who disagree with you. As Bakero pointed out, it’s getting tedious so please stop doing it.

PS when I said ‘best to ignore them’ I was not referring to you but the laugher emojis. I dont ignore anyone for expressing an alternative point of view to me.

The laughter emojis really are the indicator that they aren't posting in good faith.

Having an alternative viewpoint is welcome. Even if I would prefer if such views were backed up by facts and an inkling of context.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Each to their own H. I prefer to feed my superiority complex than put morons on ignore :wink:
Who are you talking to Watty? There’s no one there is there?😎

((I know HWT can see this :lolol:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Each to their own H. I prefer to feed my superiority complex than put morons on ignore :wink:
When you are 'on the spectrum' the last thing you want is to be exposed to the same tomfoolery, week after week, month after month, year after year. Tomfoolery from people who seem to find an alternative and perverse narrative for everything. Well, not everything. Half of everything. The half that celebrates life, generosity, love, compassion, friendship. :shrug:

But if you have the patience to read all that shit, you have my admiration. You are a sort of NSC proctologist, aren't you? ??? :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When you are 'on the spectrum' the last thing you want is to be exposed to the same tomfoolery, week after week, month after month, year after year. Tomfoolery from people who seem to find an alternative and perverse narrative for everything. Well, not everything. Half of everything. The half that celebrates life, generosity, love, compassion, friendship. :shrug:

But if you have the patience to read all that shit, you have my admiration. You are a sort of NSC proctologist, aren't you? ??? :wink:

Sadly, we really should let this thread get back on topic :down:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Tory MP Paul Bristow has just been sacked for calling for a ceasefire. According to Save the Children, more kids have been killed in Gaza in the past three weeks than the total killed in conflicts around the world in every year since 2019.

Meanwhile, Netanyahu saus "The Bible says that there is a time for peace and a time for war. This is a time for war."

In better news, Israeli solider, Ori Megidish, has been relased after being held hostage the past few weeks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tory MP Paul Bristow has just been sacked for calling for a ceasefire.

Meanwhile, Netanyahu saus "The Bible says that there is a time for peace and a time for war. This is a time for war."

In better news, Israeli solider, Ori Megidish, has been relased after being held hostage the past few weeks.
It's great to see that the tories are not completely split over this, and are keeping disciplined, unlike Labour.

*Oh, hang on....

*added to preclude someone posting that according to the Daily Mail, Labour are split asunder, yolk everywhere, over this.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Who sees this and thinks, "Yes, this will bring peace."
… and who could possibly think this is targeting just terrorists ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I feel really genuinely guilty for having taken such a serious thread off topic, so I believe we were here

>>>>>
Probably true, unless the Israeli government is committed to keeping a significant military presence in Gaza which I think extremely unlikely. Therefore their minimum (and completely understandable) operational goal will be the destruction of Hamas capability to launch further major terrorist atrocities against Israel at least in the short term. Plus targeting Hamas leadership and infrastructure on an ongoing basis to degrade their control in Gaza. Which is why any talk of a permanent ceasefire at this point seems faintly ridiculous.
And while we are on constructive debate, what do you think Israel and the west were hoping to achieve when they funded the set up and development of Hamas ?
You obviously missed this question when I asked you before :shrug:<<<<<

Sorry again, so I believe we were waiting for @Wokeworrier's response

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
F@@k me Braverman is so toxic, the Queen of Division

I don't think it's hyperbole to say she is the worst mainstream politician we've ever had. Utterly odious indeed.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Recent leaked intelligence (potentially deliberate) detailing an Israeli plan to continue the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians

Apologies if already posted.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I don't think it's hyperbole to say she is the worst mainstream politician we've ever had. Utterly odious indeed.
It is not - it absolutely is not - Cruella Braverman is as far right a politician we have had in Government as far as I can remember- for her the truth of anything is subservient in her pursuit of sowing discord and dividing communities to distract us from what more than a decade of austerity and hostile politics has done to the most vulnerable in society. “Those that once would have been identified a mile off as racist or fascist and roundly denounced, are now tucked into our mainstream political midst morphing into “plausible” and “normal” faces of government.”

The concern is, with the aiding and abetting of the also far-right Israeli, Religious Zionist, Ambassador to the UK, Netanyhau‘s arguably genocidal treatment of the Palestinians will continue to be sanctioned by the British Government. Braverman’s narrative is not only one that is to the severe detriment of Palestinians in Gaza but is a dog whistle for islamophobia in the UK.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports