Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Anybody who thinks that Israel didnt bomb the hospital must be born yesterday. Israel had dropped 6000 bombs in 6 days. Just by sheer coincidence the one that caused the most death and destruction was fired by the other side. but nobody doubts the other 5999 were fired by Israel.:sleep:
Israel didn't bomb the hospital. You have been misled by Hamas propaganda. The supposed death toll of 500 is also misinformation, unless they were all in the carpark when the Hamas rocket landed after being intercepted in mid-air or malfunctioning in mid-air.

Sep 2, 2023
Israel didn't bomb the hospital. You have been misled by Hamas propaganda. The supposed death toll of 500 is also misinformation, unless they were all in the carpark when the Hamas rocket landed after being intercepted in mid-air or malfunctioning in mid-air.
Thanks i feel so silly. Previously I was also misled by British WW2 propoganda. I used to believe that London was bombed by the Germans during the blitz but I have now realised that most of the carnage was acually caused by British anti aircraft guns accidently misfiring. Thanks for your help.

• Wow
Reactions: cjd

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Thanks i feel so silly. Previously I was also misled by British WW2 propoganda. I used to believe that London was bombed by the Germans during the blitz but I have now realised that most of the carnage was actually caused by British anti aircraft guns accidently misfiring. Thanks for your help.
Why would the Brits do that?

Absurd.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Evidence?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surprised no comments on the Breaking BBC story…..

1. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak says the blast at Gaza's Al Ahli hospital last week was likely caused by a missile fired from within Gaza
  2. He says British intelligence believes the explosion was "likely caused by a missile or part of one"
  3. And he tells the House of Commons the "misreporting" of the blast had a "negative effect in the region"
That’s the problem with the post truth world. Johnson lied every time he spoke. In doing so he devalued every word spoken by his successors.

Trump has done the same in the US.

At a moment when truth, gravitas and leadership is needed no one can really believe a word any politician on any side says.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Anybody who thinks that Israel didnt bomb the hospital must be born yesterday. Israel had dropped 6000 bombs in 6 days. Just by sheer coincidence the one that caused the most death and destruction was fired by the other side. but nobody doubts the other 5999 were fired by Israel.:sleep:
anyone who thinks the hospital incident was the most death and destruction of this conflict must have been born yesterday.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Thanks i feel so silly. Previously I was also misled by British WW2 propoganda. I used to believe that London was bombed by the Germans during the blitz but I have now realised that most of the carnage was acually caused by British anti aircraft guns accidently misfiring. Thanks for your help.
It seems you have descended into a CT cult.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Evidence?
The BBC has video footage of the rocket partially exploding in mid-air and then exploding again on the ground. They have geo-located it to the hospital carpark. The pictures of the carpark show a very small crater and incinerated cars consistent with a fireball as the unused fuel exploded on the ground. Video and pictures are on the BBC website.

Sep 2, 2023
anyone who thinks the hospital incident was the most death and destruction of this conflict must have been born yesterday.
ok you might have a point if the death toll is not 500. Certainly it was likely the worst atrocity and biggest violation of international law if Israel is bombing a hospital and then lying about doing it. Also its a long conflict isnt it it didnt begin 2 weeks ago.

• Sad

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The BBC has video footage of the rocket partially exploding in mid-air and then exploding again on the ground. They have geo-located it to the hospital carpark. The pictures of the carpark show a very small crater and incinerated cars consistent with a fireball as the unused fuel exploded on the ground. Video and pictures are on the BBC website.
Must be true if it’s on the BBC. :lol: Not really evidence of anything is it.

• Wow

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yeah i like your term "post truth world" media and politicians lie so often nobody really knows what is and isnt real with certainty. Thats the way they want it then it allows them to get away with anything.
Explain “they”.

If I tried to count the number of governments and traditional and new media outfits I’d lose count very quickly. Each will have different agendas.

These organisations are not a “they”.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Tbf I’m more than certain if the BBC were reporting ‘evidence’ of Israel firing that rocket you wouldn’t be so swift to eject it 😉
Yeah I would. I need evidence to come to a conclusion. I’ve seen nothing irrefutable from either side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here