hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The history of Gaza & Israel:

Here are some quick points:

1.Israel was attacked from Gaza everyday from 1948-1967

2. 1967 Egypt and the Gazans massed their troops on the Israeli Border and announced “We will throw the Jews into the sea” and stepped up attacks.

3. Israel counter attacked and captured Gaza. The same exact thing happened in the West Bank and Golan Heights at the same time. Israel has since ceded the Sinai back to Egypt for a lasting peace.

4. Israel captured the territories that were never part of any country since the end of WW1 when it was a part of the now defunct Ottoman Empire.

5. Israel offered the people living in these territories independence in 1968 in exchange for peace. They were rejected.

6. Terrorism began by the Palestinians backed by the Soviets against the international civilians and Israeli civilians

7. Israel starts building settlements inside these territories to act as a front line defence

8. Due to international pressure, Israel withdrew unilaterally from Gaza without any blockade and left them thriving businesses to use in 2005.

9. Hamas took over and burned down all the businesses and held elections and won the election. Jimmy Carter oversaw the election and said they were fair. They rounded up the opposition parties and executed them. That was 2006. There has not been another election since.

10. Weapons started to flow into Gaza, so Israel blockaded Gaza but allows, to right up until this war, all goods to come in, except weapons and materials used to make weapons. Israel also provides Gaza with clean water and electricity.

11. Gaza was and is the largest receiver of international aid per capita than any other place on earth, other than Ukrainian recently. Hamas uses this aid, YOUR tax payer funds to build weapons, tunnels and smuggle weapons to murder Israeli children instead of building the infrastructure for their own children that ISRAEL provides for them.

12. Since 2005 Israel did not have 1 soldier or civilian occupying Gaza

13. Hamas is using their population, who also support them for the most part, as human shields despite the fact that Israel calls all the civilians on their cell phones and tell them to clear out certain areas before they attack. What other military does that? America? UK? Russia?

Lastly, Israeli civilians have been attacked by missiles and terrorists every year since they have withdrawn from Gaza in various waves of strength. They could have made peace with Israel at any time since 1948. Israel is done. No more. No more aid. No more food, water or electricity = No more Hamas. This was a Holocaust, a pogrom. Israel will continue this fight for its survival now until Hamas, who are ISIS barbarians is no more. Anyone who says otherwise is simply an antisemite. There is no in between. There is no defending them. They are not your friends or Jeremy Corbyn’s.
Well now. Live by the Sea is thread banned for posting pages of one-sided vitriol, and within hours @Steve Foster pops up on the thread posting the same.

Who'd ever have thought it?

One first question, btw:

If this is true...
That was 2006. There has not been another election since.

..then what is the validity of this...

Hamas is using their population, who also support them for the most part,

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
“No more food, water or electricity = No more Hamas.” It also means no more 2 million plus Palestinians- so another holocaust is your solution?!
It won't happen, the Israelis are sponsoring Hamas recruitment week, meanwhile their leader is safely tucked up in Doha...

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Well now. Live by the Sea is thread banned for posting pages of one-sided vitriol, and within hours @Steve Foster pops up on the thread posting the same.

Who'd ever have thought it?

One first question, btw:

If this is true...

..then what is the validity of this...
Are the mods/Bozza not able to check for multiple/linked accounts, as it is weird that prior to this SF has only posted I think once on this thread which I appreciate means a lot to him?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
My word this post is depressing. Post some dubious and highly one eyed 'facts' without citation or reference and then attempt to prevent any discussion or contention of said 'facts' with a preemtive accusation of anti semitism.

Mad.

#My understanding on this subject is limited but this post leaves me sure that there is little worth learning from you#

This much is obvious.
@Steve Foster posted a list of verifiable facts but despite you admitting "limited understanding" you don't like them, so dismiss them.
Well done

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are the mods/Bozza not able to check for multiple/linked accounts, as it is weird that prior to this SF has only posted I think once on this thread which I appreciate means a lot to him?
I am, to a degree, but if people are particularly determined and incredibly diligent, they can evade most detection efforts I can be bothered to make given I have other things going on in my life.

Eventually, most people slip up somewhere, and as NSC logs all manner of things the dots can be joined up and multi-accounting can be identified.

We know that @Steve Foster runs two other accounts but as all they seem to do is play his own prediction game, we let it go. it does seem very peculiar behaviour for a grown man to engage in, but it doesn't seem to do any real harm, although I've not checked to see if they end up winning!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yes, that is what I thought too of that post by @Steve Foster.

I would highly recommend to anyone that you should watch this video by Vox (previously shared on here) which explains a brief, simple history of the Israeli-Palestine conflict; it may have been posted several years ago but it is still relevant to this day.

The comments underneath the video are also worth reading.

Thanks for sharing this. I hold my hands up that I've been totally naive to why this is happening and how we got here. Really clear video.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I am, to a degree, but if people are particularly determined and incredibly diligent, they can evade most detection efforts I can be bothered to make given I have other things going on in my life.

Eventually, most people slip up somewhere, and as NSC logs all manner of things the dots can be joined up and multi-accounting can be identified.

We know that @Steve Foster runs two other accounts but as all they seem to do is play his own prediction game, we let it go. it does seem very peculiar behaviour for a grown man to engage in, but it doesn't seem to do any real harm, although I've not checked to see if they end up winning!
Sort of person who cheats at solitaire

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
'Bugger off' and 'your shite' within two posts.

Oscar Wilde an inspiration for your literary heights?
Hehe. You should be honored, as the man once said - ‘There’s only only one thing worse than being talked about, that’s not being talked about’

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Seriously, he uses his other accounts to play his own predictions game? if true ( I have no reason to doubt) is quite simply pathetic, what a disappointment that man is 🤦‍♂️

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Quite. The trouble with an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth is that everyone ends up blind and toothless.
Normal day in Croydon then.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The history of Gaza & Israel:

Here are some quick points:

1.Israel was attacked from Gaza everyday from 1948-1967

2. 1967 Egypt and the Gazans massed their troops on the Israeli Border and announced “We will throw the Jews into the sea” and stepped up attacks.

3. Israel counter attacked and captured Gaza. The same exact thing happened in the West Bank and Golan Heights at the same time. Israel has since ceded the Sinai back to Egypt for a lasting peace.

4. Israel captured the territories that were never part of any country since the end of WW1 when it was a part of the now defunct Ottoman Empire.

5. Israel offered the people living in these territories independence in 1968 in exchange for peace. They were rejected.

6. Terrorism began by the Palestinians backed by the Soviets against the international civilians and Israeli civilians

7. Israel starts building settlements inside these territories to act as a front line defence

8. Due to international pressure, Israel withdrew unilaterally from Gaza without any blockade and left them thriving businesses to use in 2005.

9. Hamas took over and burned down all the businesses and held elections and won the election. Jimmy Carter oversaw the election and said they were fair. They rounded up the opposition parties and executed them. That was 2006. There has not been another election since.

10. Weapons started to flow into Gaza, so Israel blockaded Gaza but allows, to right up until this war, all goods to come in, except weapons and materials used to make weapons. Israel also provides Gaza with clean water and electricity.

11. Gaza was and is the largest receiver of international aid per capita than any other place on earth, other than Ukrainian recently. Hamas uses this aid, YOUR tax payer funds to build weapons, tunnels and smuggle weapons to murder Israeli children instead of building the infrastructure for their own children that ISRAEL provides for them.

12. Since 2005 Israel did not have 1 soldier or civilian occupying Gaza

13. Hamas is using their population, who also support them for the most part, as human shields despite the fact that Israel calls all the civilians on their cell phones and tell them to clear out certain areas before they attack. What other military does that? America? UK? Russia?

Lastly, Israeli civilians have been attacked by missiles and terrorists every year since they have withdrawn from Gaza in various waves of strength. They could have made peace with Israel at any time since 1948. Israel is done. No more. No more aid. No more food, water or electricity = No more Hamas. This was a Holocaust, a pogrom. Israel will continue this fight for its survival now until Hamas, who are ISIS barbarians is no more. Anyone who says otherwise is simply an antisemite. There is no in between. There is no defending them. They are not your friends or Jeremy Corbyn’s.
Absolute crock of shit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What? That is bizarre.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
And missing many other facts. The dissolving of the mandate of 1917 by Britain in 1948 with Israel then declaring itself an Independent State. Britain then running the hell out of there as quickly as possible. The UN resolution 181 was for TWO independent States and a neutral Jerusalem. The Arabs failed to turn up and refused, the Zionists saw it as the start of an expansion program.

Those that say Israel was created in 1947 often forget to add the second independent state was also.

It's only fair to be balanced in one's views.
Agreed and also the reduction/paucity of facts can present a biased perspective of history too -

The UN Partition Plan grew out of complicated time in post-colonial Britain and the immediacy of having to find a home for the influx of Jews in post-War Europe. The comparatively unsophisticated stage of development of Palestinian settlers already living on the lands of Palestine at the time (with a minority of Jewish and other ethnic/bedouin groups ) meant as a Peoples party to the negotiations, they were standing on uneven ground. The conquerers as we know write history but there is enough documented evidence from the time to show why the Palestinians couldn’t/wouldn’t accept the UN Partition Plan of 1947 and why
although adopted, was never implemented - They saw it as favourable to the Jews and untrustworthy for a number of reasons - the fact that Israel unilaterally declared herself as an independent State following the 1948 war, left boundaries undefined and a race of ethnic settlers feeling they’d been conquered by an invading colonial force who had ‘stolen’ their lands with the intention of moving them off completely. This mistrust was further validated with the expansion of the boundaries of Israel proposed by the UN in 1947 as a result of the 1967 War.

50 years later, after decades of bloody conflict, expansion settlements, mini-peace accords doing no more than rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic, we are no closer to a recognised independent State of Palestine. With increasing oppression under Netanyahu’s government that’s currently looking less and less likely.

Of course it’s all too easy for so many Palestines to regret that Plan was never accepted by their parent’s generation - but as the article suggests, who knows whether the Plan would ever have come to fruition even if it had been prima facia acceptable to both sides?

Who knows if it would have prevented years of terrorist activity by extremist groups on both sides who, even if the Partition Plan was implemented, would still have been hellbent on destroying the any peace it would have acquired…the horrific attacks by Hamas coming at a time when the rest of the Arab world is normalising relations with Israel - and a time when Trump/Netanyahu has changed the original Partition Plan further, one might be forgiven for thinking possibly not.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is simply not true.
Not at all
I literally watched Kay Burley do it this morning, and Sophie Ridge do it a couple of nights ago.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Might be best to stay at home this Friday if at all possible

Hopefully will come to nothing though , fingers crossed

He called Friday, October 13 "The Friday of Al-Aqsa flood.”

He said Mashal asked Muslims to “show anger, especially next Friday, in Muslim countries and also among Muslim diaspora around the world”.

“He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

He said Mashal asked Muslims to “show anger, especially next Friday, in Muslim countries and also among Muslim diaspora around the world”.

“He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory.
Unbelievable :facepalm:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Are you BennettsFieldBunny off Twitter?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here