Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There seems to be something bubbling along just below the surface of some of the more vitriolic posters on here today. I can't quite put my finger on it but it's certainly not making any attempt to try and understand the situation or suggest a peaceful solution ???

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Hamas are directly responsible for the deaths of 1,000 people on both sides in the last few days. The ****s are still firing rockets into Israel. And the Israelis have ordered a complete siege of Gaza. They'll be avenging their 9/11 for years, if not decades, to come. What a complete deadly lethal shitshow :down:

Iran's puppets.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There seems to be something bubbling along just below the surface of some of the more vitriolic posters on here today. I can't quite put my finger on it but it's certainly not making any attempt to try and understand the situation or suggest a peaceful solution ???

How do you find a solution when you have mental religious extremists like Iran pulling the puppet strings?

They don't want peace.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Breaking More than 10 British citizens feared dead or missing in Israel​

The BBC has learnt from an official UK source that "more than 10" British citizens are feared dead or missing in Israel following the attacks launched by Hamas from Gaza.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A noted difference is the Israelis keep their conflict to one with the Palestinians.

The Palestinians have shown with this festival massacre they don't care if they kill or kidnap people from other nations who have nothing to do with the conflict.

A little something for you ponder before you continue with your ill educated rant

Not all Palestinians are supporters of Hamas
Not all Israelis are supporters of Benjamin Netanyahu
Not all Arab states back Palestine, some back Israel
Not all Brexiteers are racists
Not all Australians rant about things they very clearly have no understanding of

(Not that I think any of these facts will have any effect :lolol:)

Carry on :thumbsup:

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
How do you find a solution when you have mental religious extremists like Iran pulling the puppet strings?
The religious zealotry will never be removed from Iranian society, but stricter and tighter enforcement of economic sanctions by the West would be a small step in the right direction.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Breaking More than 10 British citizens feared dead or missing in Israel​

The BBC has learnt from an official UK source that "more than 10" British citizens are feared dead or missing in Israel following the attacks launched by Hamas from Gaza.
nice sentionalisation of your post - no need to shout 👍

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

BREAKING. Nine US citizens confirmed dead​

The US government has confirmed nine of its citizens have been killed in Israel.
In a statement, the White House said: "We extend our deepest condolences to the victims and to the families of all those affected, and wish those injured a speedy recovery.
"We continue to monitor the situation closely and remain in touch with our Israeli partners, particularly the local authorities."

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
You're quoting me an Islamic Institution. Forgive me If I don't believe a thing they say.

Interestingly only one of the linked honour killings in the UK wasn't from a Muslim background.

The garbage they trot out. Their Prophet was a nasty brutal warlord.

He's on par with Genghis Khan, not Buddha. Why would anyone think "teachings" coming from a person like that would be worth following. It's a cult.
There you have it - Islamophobia in a paragraph and highly offensive to muslims

We should not tolerate Islamophobia or anti-semiticism on NSC

We are better than this - some posters please dial it back and calm down - there are wrongs and rights on both sides we can do without discrimination, extremism or fundamentalism thank you. 😕

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
A little something for you ponder before you continue with your ill educated rant

Not all Palestinians are Hamas
Not all Israelis are supporters of Benjamin Netanyahu
Not all Arab states back Palestine, some back Israel
Not all Brexiteers are racists
Not all Australians rant about things they very clearly have no understanding of

(Not that I think any of these facts will have any effect :lolol:)

Carry on :thumbsup:

And those people are all irrelevant, get it?

I don't think you do though. Who gives a toss if some Palestinians don't agree with Hamas.

Their views are utterly meaningless in these moments.

It's who rules that nation and who makes the calls is all that matters.

Plenty of Christian Lebanese will support Israel in this conflict yet Hezbollah are also attacking Israel.
So the Christian Lebanese opinion doesn't mean shit when it comes to what's happening.

Hamas, Hezbollah, these are all proxy groups of Iran.

A little something for you to ponder.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

The US government has confirmed nine of its citizens have been killed in Israel.
In a statement, the White House said: "We extend our deepest condolences to the victims and to the families of all those affected, and wish those injured a speedy recovery.
"We continue to monitor the situation closely and remain in touch with our Israeli partners, particularly the local authorities."
ditto my post above

Really if you continue to wave a red flag and don’t stop dog whistling when people are making every effort to support an instructive and informed and fair debate, I would totally support your removal from the thread.

The way you presented your latest post is an outrageous use of a very distressing news report to deliberately troll and try and provoke those who disagree with some your views.

I’m stepping out for a while from this debate but would urge everyone to try and look on the War in Gaza-Israel with an informed and equitable mind.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The first paragraph sounds factual about the back ground of honour killings . The second is the posters opinion but it is an opinion shared by a number of historians .

It’s a cult is not true it is a religion albeit a religion that has a number of followers whose views are incompatible with western values .

Please don’t include anti semetism in your rebuke , there’s no evidence to suggest you could care less . Where on this thread have you called anyone out on that !

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There you have it - Islamophobia in a paragraph and highly offensive to muslims

We should not tolerate Islamophobia or anti-semiticism on NSC

We are better than this - some posters please dial it back and calm down - there are wrongs and rights on both sides we can do without discrimination, extremism or fundamentalism thank you. 😕

Who cares if they are offended.

Why do people need to care about their ideologies that believe that some warlord had all the answers and was in communication with some made up entity in the sky.

Today we had these absolute clowns celebrating in the streets out here over the attack on Israel.

No Jewish people will be out in our streets celebrating the reprisals of these attacks.

This is the kind of garbage they are...

At the Sydney rally, Sheikh Ibrahim Dadoun told the crowd the attacks on Israel are an act of resistance.

A group gathered at Lakemba in south-west Sydney on Sunday night.(ABC News)
"I'm smiling and I'm happy," he said.

"I'm elated, it's a day of courage, it's a day of pride, it's a day of victory. This is the day we've been waiting for.

This Shiekh should be deported.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
ditto my post above

Really if you continue to wave a red flag and don’t stop dog whistling when people are making every effort to support an instructive and informed and fair debate, I would totally support your removal from the thread.

The way you presented your latest post is an outrageous use of a very distressing news report to deliberately troll and try and provoke those who disagree with some your views.

I’m stepping out for a while from this debate but would urge everyone to try and look on the War in Gaza-Israel with an informed and equitable mind.
Troll - it’s facts from the BBC that have just been reported !

I’m really sorry that it doesn’t support your aim which is to paint all the Palestinians as peace loving people and it’s all the fault of those nasty Israelis !

The facts show you up for what you are - an apologist for terrorism . You don’t want anyone to talk about Islamic terrorism as clearly it’s related as Hamas are a prescribed Islamist terror group, so you try to shut down comments that mention that .

I would also bet a large amount of money you are not Jewish , no one I know that is and I have several friends would speak in the hostile anti Israeli way you do about this situation ,

Last edited:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Troll - it’s facts from the BBC that have just been reported !

I’m really sorry that it doesn’t support your aim which is to paint all the Palestinians as peace loving people and it’s all the fault of those nasty Israelis !
Dont be obtuse - Posting in in big bold letters to support your own one-sided view of the issues was the problem not the content
The facts show you up for what you are - an apologist for terrorism .
I honestly don’t know what to say to that outrageous accusation and as a Jewish person with relatives living in Israel, deeply disturbed that you would think that.

Again, stop conflating being a Palestinian with being a terrorist and you repeatedly doing so to inflame your NCS/online ‘audience’ is islamophobic and dog whistling but also very dangerous in these really very very difficult times - if you think racial tensions are not on knife edge in the UK and around the world because of this conflict, you are wrong and your language and attitude is adding to it.

Not all those that support Brighton & Hove Albion and therefore follow (but maybe don’t contribute) to NSC are white, Christian/secular, men - it would serve us well to remember that when having this debate or any other on issues surrounding religion/cultural practices.

Calling me a terrorist sympathiser couldnt be more from the truth ☹️

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Roman got removed from his ownership for his links to Putin.

Will they apply the same spotlight on the Qataris and their links to the leader of Hamas?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Dont be obtuse - Posting in in big bold letters to support your own one-sided view of the issues was the problem not the content

I honestly don’t know what to say to that outrageous accusation and as a Jewish person with relatives living in Israel, deeply disturbed that you would think that.

Again, stop conflating being a Palestine with being a terrorist and you repeatedly doing so to inflame your NCS/online ‘audience’ is islamophobic and dog whistling but also very dangerous in these really very very difficult times - if you think racial tensions are not on knife edge in the UK and around the world because of this conflict, you are wrong.

Calling me a terrorist sympathiser couldnt be more from the truth ☹️
I have never ever said everyone that is Palestinian is a terrorist or supporter . Where have I ever said that !

The majority I’m sure aren’t .

That’s not the issue , the issue is enough are to allow Hamas to get in power .

I’m genuinely sorry if I offended you but I have never come across anyone with your viewpoint that was Jewish and I’ve rarely come across anyone with your viewpoint that is Christian either and I find it incredulous that anyone with western liberal values would think the way you do about the conflict . Westdene seagull as well . Odd .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I couldn’t disagree with you any more , free rein means you can do what you like - how is that Islamophobia !

Please don’t give me a lecture on use of language when you are posting the Palestinians as David against Goalith which isn’t true when they have support from large countries like Iran & Syria .

I’m not going to reply to any of your further posts because you are clearly set on your views which I find quite offensive.
Weird, I'm sure you said yesterday that you wouldn't post in this thread anymore. You're still to highlight any of my comments being anti-Semitic .... feel free to point them out.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

In other news over 400 Palestinian CIVILIANS have been blown to bits by the Israeli air force.

Last edited:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It's not even a democratic civilised country now !
There’s other examples but this is the first one I found within 10 seconds of looking .

Israel is a democratic country with the rule of law and has very similar values of civilisation that Europe and the western world has .

You are saying it’s not is hostile and factually wrong towards what is the only Jewish country in the world .

I’m sure if I took the time to look I could find plenty more . You’ve always been one of the main hostile posters when anything about Israel is debated .

Your views are far more aligned to the Iranian government than a run of the mill Brighton fan .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here