Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Israeli settlers are displacing Palestinians from their homes. This isn't even disputed

I know. Have the Jewish people never been displaced from their homes?

Btselem, Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International all agree Israel is conducting apartheid against the Palestinians
I agree that what they're doing is wrong. Has no wrong been done to Israel by its neighbours? If Israel's neighbours had been peaceful towards Israel, there would be no problem, and Palestinians would be living in peace. Am I saying that two wrongs make a right? No I'm not. But Israel have learned to survive aggression from their neighbours by showing force. I don't like it, I think they should leave the occupied territories. But Israel's neighbours are not innocent in all this.

What do people think the region will look like in 300 years time? Will it be similar to now, or maybe dominated by a massive Israel, or will Israel have disappeared with its people wiped out? I'm guessing the first or last option, and definitely not the middle one.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No, you're simply dismissing someone based on their profession without knowing a thing about how educated they are on the topic. I'm not saying every musician is that educated, but you can't simply say that all musicians are uneducated, as I have shown.

You keep resorting to personal insults, almost as if you don't actually have anything relevant to say to refute points.

What racist comments have I made?

1. Christianity isn't a race.
2. I said nothing against Christians, if what I replied was against Christians then surely you should be attacking the poster I replied to for their comment no? All I said was that Christians across history have acted much the same as the Muslim religion, something that is true.

Maybe pull your head out your arse.
No. I dismissed rock stars in general as a comment and you and a few others have gone to town on that and are really quite boring now. What a hill you’ve chosen to die on.

You don’t tend to say that’s religionist, that’s why mocking, criticising etc someone’s faith gets labelled racist too. That’s all. It’s not a personal insult. It comes across as racist. I didn’t see the earlier comment you cite as part of your defence. Just your own one mocking Christian’s. Hence why i called you out over. Whilst I’m “getting my head out of my arse” as you so eloquently write, perhaps you could apologise for a misguided comment? Take ownership of. Instead of retorting with ‘but she said so I only said’ nonsense as some sort of counter. Are you racist? I don’t know you. Only judging on your comment. If - as someone else who’s leapt to your defence suggests - you were making a light hearted remark, well isn’t that the peril of the internet on a thread about the murder of hundreds of innocent people?

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
You don’t tend to say that’s religionist, that’s why mocking, criticising etc someone’s faith gets labelled racist too. That’s all. It’s not a personal insult. It comes across as racist.
Please explain how this comment below is not also criticising those who worship Islam or do you acknowledge that this is also, in your view, racist.
If they wanted actual freedom they'd stop believing in that backwards ideology that dictates all their lives.
And if so, would you want any further action to be taken on these commenters?

We were trying to have a civilised conversation before all these religious insults, this applies to other NSCers, so can we please refrain from this?

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Please explain how this comment below is not also criticising those who worship Islam or do you acknowledge that this is also, in your view, racist.

You can be a redheaded blue eyed Muslim.

Has nothing to do with people following a backwards ideology though.

I mean are you wet behind the ears? We've been calling out these backwards ideologues of the sportswashing nations people don't want owning EPL clubs for a long time now.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Two wrongs don’t make a right do they, if that’s what it was, and as I have said twice now, I hadn’t read the earlier related comment. Just the one mocking Christians.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Why shouldn't it be criticised?

Would anyone care if someone criticised the mental cases like Westboro Baptists?

Criticise away. That wasn't the issue I raised. Was just wondering why he picked up on the response and not your original comment. Apparently, he hadn't seen it so I'm sure he'll be in touch with you soon in the interest of balance .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Absolutely. Very Pro-Putin now, lost so much credibility and not fit for purpose anymore.
Can you give some examples ? Im genuinely interested how that can be the case.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
(1) You can't make a conclusion of someone's opinion if you haven't listened to their opinion and instead base it upon their age or occupation, that is called prejudice.
(2) You do you, I consider everyone to have a voice no matter their background, that is why I'm engaging in conversation about the conflict here to NSC. It is understandable that you want to listen to subject matter experts, if you are looking at both viewpoints, but some people might want to listen to Taylor Swift's view - she is another human just like us and she may have some points that might be useful or not.

Are you a troll?
FFS. Get with it daddy-o. Here is how your conversations appears to me:

1696791222166.png

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Absolutely. Very Pro-Putin now, lost so much credibility and not fit for purpose anymore.

Really?

I've just been on Amnesty's website to see if there was anything to back this up. Nothing obvious. Perhaps you can enlighten us.

IMG_20231008_205411.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Really?

I've just been on Amnesty's website to see if there was anything to back this up. Nothing obvious. Perhaps you can enlighten us.

View attachment 167809

Fake news is alive and well. Who knew? ???

Incidentally did you know that the red cross is a Satanist cult? Hence the cross being red. And that.

:shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'd say keeping an eye on Iran is a good idea
The geriatric Islamonobs and their incel equivalent boy followers are lashing out at Israel to take people's eyes off their gynophobia.
The ****s.
Fund a war in Israel so we can man it about?
Into the f***ing sea with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here