Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
There are no winners and this one will be no different. Just more deaths, more destruction, lives destroyed and more problems baked in for decades to come. The current Israeli regime remain utterly deluded

Meanwhile there are 25,000 orphans.

If Israel hadn't won the previous conflicts they would've been wiped out. It was the stated intention of their opponents.
That's winning

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If Israel hadn't won the previous conflicts they would've been wiped out. It was the stated intention of their opponents.
That's winning
You could argue they do win the war but every time they lose the peace, not to mention losing the opportunity to normalising relations with Arab neighbours.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
You could argue they do win the war but every time they lose the peace, not to mention losing the opportunity to normalising relations with Arab neighbours.
Check back on those wars.
Why is 'normalising relations' (which with many surrounding nations has recently been achieved - Hamas' attack was in part to stop them finally being formally achieved with Saudi) with states whose stated intention was (& in some cases still is) to wipe out all Jews all down to Israel?
You 'could argue' that. But you'd be ridiculous to do so

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Deaths on one side continuing from the onslaught of terror. Netanyahu continues with full support of the UK.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Where are they supposed to go? Desperate civilians being moved en masse from pillar to post around the land that rightly belongs to them to make way for its continued destruction. South is Egypt, North Gaza is demolished with little infrastructure left (and further away from aid travelling into Rafah) East is Israel and West is the sea. 1.9 million from a population of 2 million now displaced and thousands at immediate risk of starvation.

Netanyhu’s punishment of Gazans knows no bounds - to say it is ‘over the top’ is an understatement.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Where are they supposed to go? Desperate civilians being moved en masse from pillar to post around the land that rightly belongs to them to make way for its continued destruction. South is Egypt, North Gaza is demolished with little infrastructure left (and further away from aid travelling into Rafah) East is Israel and West is the sea. 1.9 million from a population of 2 million now displaced and thousands at immediate risk of starvation.

Netanyhu’s punishment of Gazans knows no bounds - to say it is ‘over the top’ is an understatement.
Be careful @Harry Wilson's tackle will tell you to get a grip.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Be careful @Harry Wilson's tackle will tell you to get a grip.
I may not agree with everything @Harry Wilson's tackle says but I respect him enough to allow him to express his views about the war in Gaza without needing to make personal attacks or troll him - I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual too…it is a shame more NSCers can’t be like that.

Btw - The UK and the US most certainly don’t give Netanyahu full ‘support’ now - in fact it is becoming increasingly obvious the current Biden administration does not offer unconditional support for the war in Gaza and most certainly differ with Netanyahu on what a peaceful settlement would look like. Trump however, is likely to support Israel and reactivate the peace plan he devised with Netanyahu that does not recognise independence for the Palestinians and gifted a third of the occupied West Bank to Israel. The UK just parrots the US.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I may not agree with everything @Harry Wilson's tackle says but I respect him enough to allow him to express his views about the war in Gaza without needing to make personal attacks or troll him - I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual too…it is a shame more NSCers can’t be like that.

Btw - The UK and the US most certainly don’t give Netanyahu full ‘support’ now - in fact it is becoming increasingly obvious the current Biden administration does not offer unconditional support for the war in Gaza and most certainly differ with Netanyahu on what a peaceful settlement would look like. Trump however, is likely to support Israel and reactivate the peace plan he devised with Netanyahu that does not recognise independence for the Palestinians and gifted a third of the occupied West Bank to Israel. The UK just parrots the US.
Yes mate. Your posts are thoughtful and to my recollection we are 99.9% on the same page. Possibly 101%. Frightening :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Im afraid this story, which I have been following for the past few days, has tipped the scales for me. What utter scum. A 6 year old girl and the two ambulance crew that were supposedly given passage to rescue her.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Im afraid this story, which I have been following for the past few days, has tipped the scales for me. What utter scum. A 6 year old girl and the two ambulance crew that were supposedly given passage to rescue her.

Proves what utter scum the IDF really are. Much like the video on the BBC / CNN around them destroying cemetries claiming theres tunnels underneath and then unwilling to provide the evidence to journalists. It's quite clear now that Israel's plan is to raize Gaza to the ground and either kill every Palestinian or drive them out.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Proves what utter scum the IDF really are. Much like the video on the BBC / CNN around them destroying cemetries claiming theres tunnels underneath and then unwilling to provide the evidence to journalists. It's quite clear now that Israel's plan is to raize Gaza to the ground and either kill every Palestinian or drive them out.
They could've done that in the first week, with no Israeli casualties if that were true.
Boots on the ground actually means less civilian casualties & more for IDF

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
They could've done that in the first week, with no Israeli casualties if that were true.
Boots on the ground actually means less civilian casualties & more for IDF
Tell that to the six year old they've just murdered.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stephen Nolan nailing it tonight. He proper roughed up the Israeli spokesman (who handled himself quite well, I thought). Then, the Palestinian, after cataloguing the plight of his compadres, replied to Nolan's question about the rape and mutilation of hostages taken by Hamas with: "What do you expect?". Then he started shouting.

I am not happy to see the Palestinians wiped out by genocide but.....the rape and mutilation of hostages is exactly what I expect from Hamas, and it plays right into Bibi's hands. Madness.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here