Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Hair Transplants etc

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I got clippers and keep mine to just stubble after realising it was thinning fast. Shaving it for the first time might feel like a big step, it did for me, but having done it I wish I'd done it sooner. So much less hassle, and I'm told suits me better than any hairstyle I ever had. I recommend it, but your imaginary friend may find it also comes with increased interest in hats - I feel the cold and the sun a lot more now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A good friend of mine just turned 40, he's been bald for the 15 years I've known him, after a month or so not seeing him he came out with a full head of hair, looks about 10 years younger! It was a choice to go bald along

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
One person who has a good head of hair is Kim Jong-Un.

I'm sure I saw him riding an electric scooter along Worthing seafront yesterday, wearing a bright green shell suit. I would go so far as to say it probably was him. Same haircut. Same tubbiness. Yes, yes it was him.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Arsenal's Rob Holding and Nick Doherty of Sky Sports Golf are two good adverts for it.

Must cost bundles though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Being a Psychobilly hair was of paramount importance, although I did briefly have a 9 inch pointy thing, it never really suited me, so I mainly sported a shaved at the side, sort of flat top very similar to the below photo. I started to lose my hair at the age of 40, and just thought ah bugger it, and shaved it all off and now look like photo two. Luckily when I go to gigs now, most of the old Psychobillies look very similar :ROFLMAO:

I know a few people who have had hair transplants and that is up to them, but it had never interested me to be honest.
I do have a lovely collection of hats now though, and still look longingly at young Psychobillies with envy.

best-flat-top-haircuts-for-men.jpg

Hamlet-20181018112857442.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here