Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ha ha ha ha ha!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
There is injustice being done here, but it hasn't been meted out to Everton. It's all the other clubs - and I don't know which of them that is, but surely there are some - who have done everything they can to stay within the rules, including selling players to much wealthier clubs who, in buying those players, continue to flout the rules with alacrity. And those biggest, wealthiest clubs, even if they're already under investigation, which seems to be taking months or even years, gain the benefit of having those better players, such that even ten points off doesn't drop them in the shit like it would everybody else.

IF Man City, for example, have done anything like as much wrong as they're being accused of, and the book isn't absolutely thrown at them with full force, Everton can rightly plead they've been untreated unfairly. I think most of us can already see how this will play out, though. Make an example of Everton, by all means. But FFS don't upset one of the wealthy elite, or they'll try to sod off and form their own league. Again.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Found all the protesting and waving of red flags/cards in their game against United all a bit unbearable. Things may change if they somehow appealed the decision, but at this point in time they have been found guilty of breaching FFP rules, so essentially cheating at the expense of other clubs who have been relegated. & there seems not to be a single percentage of anyone connected to Everton willing to even slightly accept what they’ve done & take a punishment. Instead it’s this idea of corruption & the worlds against them. If your club is spending £40m on Iwobi (in the days when £40m was a lot) then something’s not quite right!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And like with Trump the fans lap it up without hesitation.
And let's not forget Johnson.

Dyche, Trump and Johnson.

To be fair.....I quite like the ginger Dalek. We can all have a good laugh at Everton's plight, but Dyche is no Johnson.

On this occasion, therefore, I'm not with the OP. Post-match bleating is a contagious and debilitating but short-lived disease. Unfortunately the patient doesn't usually develop immunity, and if anything the crescendo of utter nonsense is worse the next time (and so on). But it isn't quite the same as 'Maureen's disease' when, long after the match, the sufferer invokes malicious abuse towards their target. Did the original Maureen not call Wenger a 'pervert'? I mean, FFS.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A 'voyeur' I believe, Harry.

Lets get our sexual deviants right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here