Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ha ha ha ha ha!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Dyche‘s post match interview on MOTD2…

”Well I think like most people it seems to me in football, everyone thinks how unjust it is”. And that’s verbatim.

Really, Sean? REALLY?

The likes of Brighton and Brentford have had to sell our best players time and again to keep within the rules. We’ve even made it our business model to make it sustainable.

But no. You crack on. Cheat for years. See other clubs relegated in your place and then invite us all to cry for you when a relatively meagre punishment is finally meted out.

Ha ha ha ha ha etc.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

”Well I think like most people it seems to me in football, everyone thinks how unjust it is”. And that’s verbatim.

Really, Sean? REALLY?

The likes of Brighton and Brentford have had to sell our best players time and again to keep within the rules. We’ve even made it our business model to make it sustainable.

But no. You crack on. Cheat for years. See other clubs relegated in your place and then invite us all to cry for you when a relatively meagre punishment is finally meted out.

Ha ha ha ha ha etc.
And you forgot to add bleat about a penalty that was nailed on!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Really, Sean? REALLY?

Ha ha ha ha ha etc.

Sean Bych has many abilities. These include (but not limited to) delusion, fantasies, hallucinations, self-deception, fallacies, figmentism, chicanery, aberration, spuriousness and an innate ability to see nothing wrong in anything he does whilst talking absolute bollocks.

However, the ability to separate fiction from fact, thus be observant of facts (rather than fiction) is not one of those.

In other words, he's a :tosser:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Its all a bit like the Match Betting Bans, there seems to be a media led "oh poor player "x", hes out for 9 months- aren't club"x" hard done by, and then they are building up to the triumphant return almost like the player has overcome some awful illness or tragedy and against all the odds has managed to get back to the top*

If Everton survive it will be spun as "a great escape from adversity and injustice"

Its bollocks , they cheated, broke FFP, gaming laws or whatever. If you agree to compete in a competition, then abide by ALL the rules

The ONLY injustice is that Man City, Chelsea, and undoubtedly others are seemingly getting away with it

* I know gambling can be an addiction and help needed-and thats how it should be, give players the help they need- but my point is not all of them are addicted,some are just profiting and even those that are have still broken rules and they should be helped , not made out to be some poor set upon victim of an unjust system, and teams allowed to profit from it while they push hearings as far ahead as possible- Toney should have been banned the second he admitted betting, not months later when his goals assisted the club to a higher position, earning millions in higher performance money, and denying clubs and players unfairly

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The irony is that I think the FFP rules are a load of bollocks designed to protect the status quo. However, you don't just break rules you don't agree with - you push to change them. That's why I can't stand all this Everton bleating.

I really REALLY hope they go down, even if that means Luton staying up (and I don't like Luton).

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Really, Sean? REALLY?

Ha ha ha ha ha etc.
Who have Brentford sold on for a huge profit? I can only think of of Raya who is on loan.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
When the deduction was announced most Everton fans they interviewed on SSN were taking it on the chin saying we broke the rules we deserved to be punished. They did make the point that they would have only got 9 points for going into administration and obviously there is the Man City angle as well. But what corruption do they think has actually happened?

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
And like with Trump the fans lap it up without hesitation.
That's the thing, isn't it - he's actually in a bit of a win-win here, so long as he trots out what the fans want to hear. Stay up and he's a hero who stood up against [insert name here], go down and he's a hero who was stabbed in the back by [insert name here]. As to Everton, I believe they cheerfully cheated while other teams were relegated, so f*** 'em.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Dyche is notorious for post game bitching.

Mourinho got pelters for always moaning as pressers, but Dyche and Steve Bruce are much worse. He moans about the referee, the playing conditions, the half time pies. Everything is unjust and a conspiracy against him - this has always been the case with Dyche.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Honestly he is one of the most unlikeable people in football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here