Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

H Block today

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Thought H block were fantastic in the way they got behind the team 2nd half. I have been critical in the past but they put on a good show once we got back in the game. No doubt some will disagree - but well done h block for making some good noise! :bounce:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
TBH from the North stand yes H block was abit more vocal than normal but I was very impressed by D and E block today, alot of noise from them, really good noise coming from them, even in Northstand we finaly got some singing going too!

Even better Palace lost""""!!!!!111!!!!!

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Thought H block were fantastic in the way they got behind the team 2nd half. I have been critical in the past but they put on a good show once we got back in the game. No doubt some will disagree - but well done h block for making some good noise! :bounce:

H Block get a lot of stick on here.

But thank God for them. They create noise and do their best to create an atmosphere. Sometimes it spreads to the other blocks too.

Withdean without H block would be a morgue.

D

Deleted User X18H

C block got behind the team somewhat as well. As mostly 1901 ers in waiting we had mulled wine from flasks and John Lewis individual mince pies, at half time and into the 2nd half
Therefore we all got a bit vocalized We all shouted 'jolly bad luck' when that Brizzle defender used his cock to equalize for us and after much quaffing 'oh you ****' when Dicker missed (that so far undiscussed) sitter in the last minute.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Thought the whole of the south stand was above par yesterday. I was sitting near the top of H and you could hear a pretty loud "Albiooon" going around the ground on a couple of occasions. Fair play to all. Bring on the U's at home.

:albion1:

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
C block got behind the team somewhat as well. As mostly 1901 ers in waiting we had mulled wine from flasks and John Lewis individual mince pies, at half time and into the 2nd half
Therefore we all got a bit vocalized We all shouted 'jolly bad luck' when that Brizzle defender used his cock to equalize for us and after much quaffing 'oh you ****' when Dicker missed (that so far undiscussed) sitter in the last minute.

Tango and mars bar for me (but i'm not into 1901 prawns snacks)

C block was great . Loud and proud, even the late bloke was early

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
H Block do try and the 'atmosphere' in H didn't really start until we was putting them under alot of pressure in the second half and we we got the equalizer.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Interesting to note on Bristol Rovers forum a poster saying the atmosphere was awful and we should be ashamed.

I thought 2nd half was alright yesterday.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I love the high pitched 'you're shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhita' from the ruffians in training in the fam stand

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Stop singing "Gus Poyet is magic, he wears a magic hat".....Seriously what the f***. He doesn't even wear a hat:angry:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Interesting to note on Bristol Rovers forum a poster saying the atmosphere was awful and we should be ashamed.

I thought 2nd half was alright yesterday.

Yeah but to be honest from were they are seated anything would be awful

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Stop singing "Gus Poyet is magic, he wears a magic hat".....Seriously what the f***. He doesn't even wear a hat:angry:

Really?!?! :lol:

Attachments

• gushat.jpg
    gushat.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 218

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here