Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gym etiquette

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Spinning. You my friend are a headcase.

I love the occasional spinning class, but feck me, it kills. I do, however, like the fact that I can take off my shirt afterwards and ring out the sweat. There is something absolutely minging, but entirely satisfying about that.

When I did a spin class on Saturday there was a satisfying pool of water underneath my bike!

I hate the muscle men who lift weights that are just stupid and yet they still look nothing like popeye but misshapen weirdoes in tight shorts and tiny vests and small mittens on.

I never use the hairdryer but after having read this now strangley tempted by a bit of all over body hair styling. Is there an acceptable distance you have to keep the dryer?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The worst I ever had was when I was sat down in the changing room after a workout and a bloke who look like his genitals had been transplanted from an elephant wanted to get to a locker and stood in front of me. I didn't know if he was looking for me to give him a compliment or feed it a bun, but it was an unnerving experience.

Just inhaled my lunch back through my nose whilst reading that!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
After reading this thread I think I'll just stick to my Natalie Cassidy DVD.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The worst I ever had was when I was sat down in the changing room after a workout and a bloke who look like his genitals had been transplanted from an elephant wanted to get to a locker and stood in front of me. I didn't know if he was looking for me to give him a compliment or feed it a bun, but it was an unnerving experience.

That made me laugh!

Blokes in my gym don't seem to wander round naked though. Gym, shower, dress, go. Certainly no hair drying of the bottom. Perhaps it's just a show for you El Pres, Or maybe they want to see if you recognise any of them from your 'film' collection?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Things that annoy me at the gym.

1. Mobile phones.
2. Cliques of guys who stand around hogging the weights.
3. Cliques of guys hogging the weights, talking a lot & not even using the weights. I think the weights area in general is the most annoying!
4. Those silly "glovettes" that some guys wear to lift weights. Any need, really?
5. Not drying off in the shower area & getting the floor soaking wet in the changing area.
6. Basically, other people using stuff that I want to use, (agreed, not much you can do about this).

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Things that annoy me at the gym.

1. Mobile phones.
2. Cliques of guys who stand around hogging the weights.
3. Cliques of guys hogging the weights, talking a lot & not even using the weights. I think the weights area in general is the most annoying!
4. Those silly "glovettes" that some guys wear to lift weights. Any need, really?
5. Not drying off in the shower area & getting the floor soaking wet in the changing area.
6. Basically, other people using stuff that I want to use, (agreed, not much you can do about this).

They're to prevent calluses on your hands, but chalk works better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here