Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus up to his old tricks again

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is that Italian Dave? Why is he naked? Maybe he's waiting for his £75 swimming shorts; @ Ridgy 6 has just taken delivery of three pairs.

Cgeuo1FXEAAxnK2.jpg

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Did he take tano and Charlie over there with him ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I wouldn't be surprised to see him at Derby next season. Which could be good news for a few of our ex-players who I'd imagine would love to link up with him again.

Gus is a good manager who will be keen to play a certain brand of football and therefore require the club to buy his sort of players to allow him to play keep ball. If given the resources he would gain promotion from the championship given enough time but he does like a tantrum and wants everyone to know he isn't top of the league because other people, chairman, recruitment, coaches, players aren't doing things his way, and nothing to do with the lack of any sort of plan B

No, won't happen - he doesn't get his teams to play in "the Derby way". They need 'arry for that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, won't happen - he doesn't get his teams to play in "the Derby way". They need 'arry for that.

In fairness they have done rather well since he rocked up

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
My mistake.
I had you down as one of 'us', grumbling on about the SkySports gentrification of the game.
All the, hand shaking, ball out of play, not celebrating nonsense, verses good old fashioned irrational anger.

As much as Murray kissing the badge and celebrating like he'd just won the World Cup would make my head explode.
Eventually, (a long time removed) I'd have to respect his actions if the alternative was a gentle jog back to midfield because he 'didn't want to hurt my feelings'.
i am one of ''you'', not celebrating scoring against your old team has been going on since time immemorial watch denis law in this clip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here