Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus to blame

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Why why why does he persist with Barnes. What the hell is wrong with starting Dobbie or Hoskins. They need a fair crack now as I'm afraid Barnes is not up to it. His confidence must be shot to bits. Can you not see that Gus ?

Come on Gus start with two upfront on Tuesday for gods sake !!!

Boy I'm p@ssed off tonight.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why why why does he persist with Barnes. What the hell is wrong with starting Dobbie or Hoskins. They need a fair crack now as I'm afraid Barnes is not up to it. His confidence must be shot to bits. Can you not see that Gus ?

Any chance u cud piss off then..formation of the team was fine ..we didn't put the chances we created away simple and Barnes wasn't the only bod guilty of that ..easy target though isent he

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

He must have seen it when Barnes sliced that one into touch right by him in the 2nd half.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Here we go another prick who's happy with results and all the points being thrown away. You must be easily pleased!!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yes because -

1) Gus can see into the future and knows if Barnes was going to have a shit day or not.
And 2) Gus wasnt exactly holding Barnes' hand each time he missed an easy chance.

CMS wasnt exactly brilliant today either - dont see you slagging him off. Barnes was the worst player out there though so he should be dropped - give Hoskins a chance.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Needs a major shake up in our forward line imo. Need to start Dobbie on Tues and drop Barnes - he's had plenty of chances and needs to be dropped

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Any chance u cud piss off then..formation of the team was fine ..we didn't put the chances we created away simple and Barnes wasn't the only bod guilty of that ..easy target though isent he

You are the most deluded poster on here. You can't stand any criticism aimed at any player regardless of how shit their performance was. Ding Dong is spot on with his comment.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You think we are gonna start matches with 2 playing up front? Obviously not been to many games in the last 3 years then!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is Gus also to blame for us being six matches unbeaten and having 20 shots today?

Nov 19, 2012

Niether is CMS, Hoskins and Buckley up front has got to be worth a try

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You are the most deluded poster on here. You can't stand any criticism aimed at any player regardless of how shit their performance was. Ding Dong is spot on with his comment.

Haha.. Because I don't join in the usual mud slanging and join the band wagon ..then ye ..but then u seem to get off on negative posts ..but whatever

ruready2roll

Nov 24, 2012
Its his fault Brighton have not qualified for the champions league, the Rugby world cup and taking on the aussies for the next ashes

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Seems that some here are deluded and feel a team shake up isn't needed !!

Jeez some here clearly do not have a clue.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I heard Barnes also lent his watch to the referee before the match. True story.

edit: Because I'm a bit conscientious I have to point out that I couldn't listen to the match today although I have read the reports and it appears Ashley may have had a bit of a bad day. Still, I can let him off one every now and then :thumbsup:

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Its his fault Brighton have not qualified for the champions league, the Rugby world cup and taking on the aussies for the next ashes

To be fair it's not his fault, but if he was England rugby coach and England cricket captain he would still pick Ashley Barnes

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
It is his fault we hit the woodwork countless times and their keeper had an great game and the referee didn't blow his whistle thirty seconds earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here