Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus stop going on about other clubs

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
So that's Chelsea, Zaragoza and Now Leeds.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How about taking the bet and the winnings go to REMF ? Everyone wins. That's assuming you really believe what you posted ?[/QUOTE

I know you mean well and that is very honorable. But how does everyone win if the money goes to REMF?..I don't ever knock anyone for doing what they want to do, ever and I expect the same in return. When I have a bet I do it to win money, not to give it away...But each to there own.....Oh and I do believe he will be off, no doubt about it at all.

Everyone wins because the winner knows they were right, the loser knows their money has gone to a good cause ( not a bookmakers pocket ) and REMF are a few quid up.

If you were really so sure you'd take the bet AND lay some money at the bookmakers.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If you're so certain he's off, you must know what vacancy is going to come up for him to leave. And what odds are you expecting to get when the vacancy comes up pray tell?

If you've got any balls you'd take the bet with Mellotron.

If I got any balls lol...I have no problem what so even handing over £100 or even more sometimes at the bookies on a horse or a dog etc. But I am not having a bet with a made up name on an internet forum at evens.When I can place a bet at the bookies and win 4 or 5 times my stake...No I don't know what vacancy is coming up, as long as it suitable he will go. No point debating this anymore, people can and will make there own minds up and I know the overwhelming majority will say i'm talking a load of crap as usual. Well we will have to just wait and see, won't we.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If you're so certain he's off, you must know what vacancy is going to come up for him to leave. And what odds are you expecting to get when the vacancy comes up pray tell?

If you've got any balls you'd take the bet with Mellotron.

If I got any balls lol...I have no problem what so even handing over £100 or even more sometimes at the bookies on a horse or a dog etc. But I am not having a bet with a made up name on an internet forum at evens.When I can place a bet at the bookies and win 4 or 5 times my stake...No I don't know what vacancy is coming up, as long as it suitable he will go. No point debating this anymore, people can and will make there own minds up and I know the overwhelming majority will say i'm talking a load of crap as usual. Well we will have to just wait and see, won't we.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I didn't realize liking a bet made me that, but whatever flicks your switch. Looks like you made someone else chuckle as well. You must be pleased.

I had no intention of making anyone laugh. I was genuinly impressed with your ONE HUNDRED POUND bets.

th

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Does he not have a "special relationship" with us, then?

He did have, until someone showed up at the club that didn't bow down to him and put the brakes on his demands all the time. Someone who has giving him the bullet before I believe. That's not to say I think Gus will get the bullet, of course he won't. I'm sure it will all be by mutual consent, as these thing usually are these days. When your caught between a rock and a hard place, something has to give.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here