Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gus Poyet on Sky Sports News

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Couldn't see it anywhere else, thought people may care. Seems to be there for the afternoon to talk all things football. I'm sure there will be one sentence on Brighton somewhere.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
In the interview he did with us for the Together Podcast a couple of years ago, he spoke in glowing terms about TB before, during and after recording.

I’ve stayed in touch with him and often get nice messages when the Albion have done well. He was especially delighted when we qualified for Europe.

Last edited:

He spoke very highly of Bloom to be fair. Said even back at the Withdean, they were talking about Europe.
"Hey Tony, European hotels generally have higher ceilings"

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
From the age of 5 to 15, mine always consisted of a number 1, along with the 6 brothers who also had the same, job lot and cheap for single mum.
My 4 sisters were allowed to grow theirs longer, I never caught nits though.

6 sisters, 4 brothers and you? Either Catholic or allergic to latex parents (and tough on your mum later being single). 😲

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Advertising himself available as a PL manager. Nice bit of self promotion. Liverpool? :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Advertising himself available as a PL manager. Nice bit of self promotion. Liverpool? :lolol:

I would quite like to see him at the Amex all be it squirming in the opposition dugout as The Albion trounce his team, while the north stand sing...

We have no ceiling, We have no ceiling
Were Brighton Hove Albion and we have no ceiling.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I would quite like to see him at the Amex all be it squirming in the opposition dugout as The Albion trounce his team, while the north stand sing...

We have no ceiling, We have no ceiling
Were Brighton Hove Albion and we have no ceiling.
Back to the PL? He's never managed in the PL (apart form Sunderland! ................ :facepalm: )

Doesn't he have a ceiling or something? :)

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Back to the PL? He's never managed in the PL!

Doesn't he have a ceiling or something? :)
He managed Sunderland from 2013-2015 in the PL, saving them from relegation and also taking them to a League Cup final in 2014.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here