Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus on talksport Friday @ 7

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Mmm, well in this instance I'm going to be in a minority, maybe of one. But frankly I am interested in what 'Le Ego' has to say for himself. In the belief that he will never consider any of the poo to be of his own manufacture. I personally think it likely that he regrets his over confidence, will it teach him a lesson .....?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Firstly, TalkSPORT is the worst sports-related radio station in existence, what a bunch of ****ing s*** stirrers they are.

Also, Gus is appearing. I couldn't give a toss about what he thinks, and his words will probably be twisted to show our club in a bad light again. F***ing media.

/rant

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I have no interest whatsoever in anything he has to say ever again. Professional media whore & big mouthed liar.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Wow,so many not interested,well you say that.one look at the title and anyone not interested would not have read what I had to say. He was once the manager of the club and although we have moved on, I for one would like to know what really happened. It is likely that he will not say to much,who knows. At least you have the option to find out.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Wow,so many not interested,well you say that.one look at the title and anyone not interested would not have read what I had to say. He was once the manager of the club and although we have moved on, I for one would like to know what really happened. It is likely that he will not say to much,who knows. At least you have the option to find out.

Don't worry about Talksport and Gus......wait for my post next week.
It will contain certain facts about Gus Poyet and another football club. The information will be from a reliable source. It will only be part of the story but it may go a little way to explaining why the board felt the need to act as they did.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I couldn't be less bothered about Gus now to be honest.

Not having a pop at the OP or anything, as alot of people will be interested, but for me the guy is in the past. Couldn't be more excited about OG and the future now..

Agreed. Gus is history and not all of it pleasant either.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It will contain certain facts about Gus Poyet and another football club. The information will be from a reliable source. It will only be part of the story but it may go a little way to explaining why the board felt the need to act as they did.

Interesting. Why next week Mo?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Please let me know when you are going to post it, as I would like to read it before it is deleted off the board.

Not too bothered about Gus' words on Talksport. I have now no faith in anything he says.

Good get in there son??? WARM?

SOMETHING FOR YOU ALL TO CHEW ON:facepalm:

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Interesting. Why next week Mo?

Not meeting ' the source ' until next Tuesday. Have to be very careful to appear that I am not tapping him up for info ( even though I am! ) The man is highly connected. ( No...he's not a pylon! ) I may not get much but what I get will be fact.
I will put it on NSC after Tuesday.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Whatever people say this story isn't really finished until Gus moves on to his next managerial job. I fully expect there to be plenty more media performances until Prem managers start getting sacked. The question will then be whether other chairmen think he's a tart too. As far as the the Albion is concerned we have Oscar now.

I think we kind of know what went on to create the impasse with Bloom, or enough information to fill in the gaps. I'm sure there's another club involved, probably a heated argument or two, a dodgy agent and some media manipulation. I'm past caring now as far as that goes.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm obviously the odd one out on here ???

I do have an interest in knowing exactly what did happen in what is now the past as it could well have an influence on what could happen in the future.

No, no you're not. I'm interested to hear Gus' side of the debacle. A small part of me wants a court case so that we can find out all the details - I have no doubt both sides were to blame. Of course that will make me a bad fan because the club can do no wrong and Gus was a disloyal tosser - it really IS that black and white you know !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here