Gus.....lay off the officials a little buddy!!! we need you on the touchline.!!!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
Oh gus, gus, gus......your passion for the game and your team truely shows!!! lol just lay off the officials a little bit mate, otherwise they will send you to the stands regularly!!! it was not a penalty and yea...lua lua was looking for it a little, it was by no means a theatrical dive, and it did not warrent a yellow card, pick yourself up and move on, you can't change their minds for them lol...:thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh gus, gus, gus......your passion for the game and your team truely shows!!! lol just lay off the officials a little bit mate, otherwise they will send you to the stands regularly!!! it was not a penalty and yea...lua lua was looking for it a little, it was by no means a theatrical dive, and it did not warrent a yellow card, pick yourself up and move on, you can't change their minds for them lol...:thumbsup:

He had a right to be annoyed, I was livid, that ref was a disgrace.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i think that sounds a little condescending do your job and leave him to do his

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
i think that sounds a little condescending do your job and leave him to do his

How is that condescending ? Did you actually see what happened ? I rather doubt it. If you did you should have gone to Specsavers.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
well little biddie for a start i would want to be addressed like that and like i said hes doing his job his way just leave him to it
h i forgot this is northstand chat full of armchair fergie's and yes i saw what happened

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
well little biddie for a start i would want to be addressed like that and like i said hes doing his job his way just leave him to it
h i forgot this is northstand chat full of armchair fergie's and yes i saw what happened

You're a bit of a sad case aren't you ? Amazed that you could side with the ref, are you actually a Palace fan ? You sound like a loser. The vast majority of people thought the ref was poor.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
who's siding with the ref ??? what you on about he was callng gus little buddie

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

What are you on about ? The ref was poor, just about everybody could see that. Donny were lucky to finish the first half with eleven players.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
and you cannot read mate, ffs, read the thread properly gus gets a little bad tempered towards officials, thats what the thread is about, expressing he needs to cool it a little, you want him in the stands on a regular basis??? its not the first time, in a short time he's been made to walk is it.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i did read it little man take away his passsion and i doubt he would be the manager he is

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i never said anything at all about the ref one way or another

I dont think any of us can be critcal of Gus after what he has given the club so far.

More amusingly he went down the tunnel, out through the tunnel above, over the little barrier, down the steps and sat two seats behind Charlie - he even had a plan for that eventuality!

Ref and one lino were rubbish at best though!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The ref warned Kaz before when he performed a terrible dive in midfield about 5 mins earlier. I don't think it was a penalty and I was right in front of it but I'll have another look later. If he dived again he deserved a yellow. I don't think the ref had the best game but he wasn't awful.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Gus the passionate.
Apparently on his knees when Buckley scored the winner.
Rather have him than .... Steve McLaren, Adkins. Dour englishman.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
from where we were sitting, i know it sounds stupid, but it looked like gus had a seat available to him, seems like he wanted to get sent off to move the pressure off the players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports