Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus has taken us as far as he can

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Do people want Gus to fail for **** sake??? What is it with people expecting instant success, yes it's disappointing but it's not over yet and we will get there eventually

No of course I don't want him or the team to fail, but I want to see progress and I don't, that is the problem

Not good enough when we cant beat bottom of the league.

We need more experienced manager with the balls to change things and not think we are Barca.

Go ahead and slam me about look where we are and where we were, but the only person we can thank for that is Tony Bloom.

Really not looking forward to Sunday one bit.

Slam away dont give a shit I am fed up with it

Been saying this for a year. Lose heavy at home to Palace & maybe the Blooms will part with Gus.
We haven't scored enough goals all season, the manager gets the worse out of our forwards & when they leave us do better.
If we want to be mid table in the Championship then keep Poyet. He will NEVER get us into the playoffs or higher. Not up to it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
the struggle to get a striker any striker on these shores since Murray is down to the way we play. Any striker available could see its a striker's graveyard coming here. He managed to get Ulloa but will fail to get another now.

The stubborn **** finally put Lua Lua on and for ten minutes all you could hear was his name.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Oh the good old thread if total tossers who no **** all about football thread. I know every club has there share of knob heads but we really excel at times.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Same shit was posted at the end of December, we have improved since then as well - is a change really needed since we have actually improved season on season with Gus ??

Some "fans" I believe really would be better pissing off to Chelsea with mentality of sacking a manager every time we have a bad spell.....

Never said we havent improved - If you can read I have stated he has taken us as far as HE can. Yes we are better than before that is plain to see but he has reached his limit in my opinion.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I would rather stay in the championship and play attacking football, with a manager who plays with two wingers, hate to say this but palace play great football.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
The moment Poyet insisted in telling everyone that he knows best and he changes for no one. Then rubbished other managers, that had just beaten his side, for the way they got a result. You had to start thinking "what a arse he really is"....Like when he knocked Nigel Pearson, for having two lumps up front and two sitting on the bench and be-littled his style of play........!!!!! Wake up, you ****, they just beat us 2-0!!!!!!!..But your still clearly superior Gus!!

absolutely spot on.. Poyet is all about him. Sod anyone else. its ok, cause we can tippy tap it around, create bugger all and then complain its not fair as the other teams can stop us and play negatively... Well change it then Poyet.. its your job to get the best out of our players. your not doing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here