Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus good.Oscar bad.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Troll alert... Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...

With a post like this it's easy to wonder....exactly who is the troll?

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
How can you debate with the OP when he just starts the threads and runs away, he has not shared his feelings about why he thinks that way. Bit of a one sided debate?

Come on, it was a ridiculous original post with no back up or basis. But, some on here are treating him like a genuine trouble making troll scumbag. I'm not sure that's the case. Immature post but hardly harmful.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Come on, it was a ridiculous original post with no back up or basis. But, some on here are treating him like a genuine trouble making troll scumbag. I'm not sure that's the case. Immature post but hardly harmful.

It's the perfect definition of trolling on a forum, I asked him to explain within minutes of him starting the thread but nothing came back. Just there to cause trouble.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
With a post like this it's easy to wonder....exactly who is the troll?

Not me BuddyBoy.. Im just making a point by shouting in a repetitive format in bold letters.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I can see this being a struggle against relegation.
I hope the Gus knockers enjoy it.

Surely it's our job as fans to express criticism of the manager when we do badly. I didn't entirely agree with some of Gus's substitute or player decisions but I tried to believe that we could achieve promotion and honestly thought that we deserved it. Oscar still needs to prove himself so I, for one, am keeping a positive attitude until proven wrong, and hopefully we can improve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here