Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus good.Oscar bad.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

You sound like a brainless buffoon.

Dumb thread from dumber poster.

Lost opening game last year and finished fourth! Lost 4 out of first 5 games in 2000/2001 and ended up wining the championship.

How about the fingers you use to type on the keyboard instead ?

Why abuse someone for an opinion?
It may be an opinion you don't agree with, so why not debate it? Otherwise just ignore it.

For the record, I don't think we will be fighting relegation but it is very disappointing to lose at Leeds where we've done so well in recent years.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Palace at home with Lua Lua = 3-0

Palace at home without Lua Lua = 0-2
Leeds without Lua Lua start = 2-1 defeat

As Roger would say 'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss'

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
must-try-harder.jpg

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
When gus took over and we stormed league one, didn't we lose are first away game ???

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Oh dear oh dear....its started already. No thought given to pre-season and the problems therein.
Did anyone in their right mind think that we would hit the ground running? Does anyone think this squad is the finished article?
Start judging Oscar in October, not now. He will get it right. He will be better and more successful than Gus.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Oh dear oh dear....its started already. No thought given to pre-season and the problems therein.
Did anyone in their right mind think that we would hit the ground running? Does anyone think this squad is the finished article?
Start judging Oscar in October, not now. He will get it right. He will be better and more successful than Gus.

Exactly, i agree.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The answer is **** off and watch Palarse then !!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Last season we were dire losing our 1st game at league 1 Swindon in the cup.We then lost at Hull and then drew at home to Cardiff. Proceeded to win 5 on the bounce then not win again in our next 7.
5 victories in our first 15 games.
Yesterday we lost in the 94th minute to a handball goal.
We're all disappointed about the result yesterday but seriously O.P, either stop fishing or grow the feck up.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Why abuse someone for an opinion?
It may be an opinion you don't agree with, so why not debate it? Otherwise just ignore it.

For the record, I don't think we will be fighting relegation but it is very disappointing to lose at Leeds where we've done so well in recent years.

Definitely this.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
I can see this being a struggle against relegation.
I hope the Gus knockers enjoy it.

Troll alert... Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...Troll alert...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here