Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus finding Iife hard in Spain.

Topnit

Sep 21, 2016
Mate of mine lives in Seville and the locals really aren't impressed. Reckon he'll be gone by Christmas.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
No more money? We're losing over £10m a year!

Apart from last season? So what you mean is, the best football you've seen Albion play was is under Hughton?

yes so are a lot of clubs but it doesnt stop them spending what they havent got not that i want Albion to do that but Gus was right.

last season was amazing for so many different reason not just the football the way the final load of games panned out bobby z coming back and no one expecting anything after the season before.yes we did play the best football which is what i said but gus is team i think is better on paper they were nt as together as CH team last year. how many players that did nt play for both managers would get in this team now.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Taking on the Betis job will not be an easy ride for him. They have been a bit of a yo-yo club in recent years and they have found themselves somewhat living in the shadow of their city neighbours Sevilla in the last 10 years. Sevilla winning the derby took them up to 2nd in La Liga. Whoever manages Betis will have to contend with fans being unhappy at them playing second fiddle to Sevilla. That said, if Poyet can get Betis around about halfway in the division this season in their 1st season back in La Liga, that wouldn't be bad going. I do wonder though if he will make it through the whole season, knowing how volatile he can be.

2nd season back in La Liga for Betis. They finished 10th last year. Just keeping them up will not be enough for Gus.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Isn't that a bit like sticking your fingers in your ears, shutting your eyes and going la di da when things go bad!!!!!

Hahaha

It's more that it's I was anticipating "well he left because.... " etc and it's been done to death.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Entertainment from Gus on the touchline tonight. Geeing up the crowd, kicking every ball and doing the double fist pump at the final whistle. Betis 1 Malaga 0.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here