Gus Argus Q&A

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Whats the odds of another question today, that doesn't mention Bennett. Maybe I should add that to mine...

Bennett. Hi Gus, DOing a great job. Bennett. You are fast becoming a legend. Bennett. What's the news on the "Special Signing". Bennett. It is still likely to happen in this window, or in the loan window later in the season? Bennett. Maybe Naylor with post it like that

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A stupid question - responsibility to the club becaue w epay his wages?? Come on folks - surely we can do better than this.

Why don't you send in a question?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
[Comment From jimbo grfc jimbo grfc: ]
Gus, firstly can I take my hat off and acknowledge what you have done for our club..Due to illness I've not been at the Withdean as much as I would like to have been. As a season ticket holder of approx 15 years, I managed to go to the Brighton (gods chosen ones) v Pompey and all I can say is that in 30 years of watching our club, it was the most accomplished performance I have ever witnessed, As Tanno can still pull on his boots, do you feel the urge ? Please deal with Benno in the way that only you can. He's vital to our progress Best Wishes Jimmy P

And another. The only actual question in here is 'do you ever feel like pulling on your boots Gus?' :facepalm:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Jimbo, thought he was going to be a knobhead, but wasnt bad in fairness!!!

[Comment From jimbo grfc jimbo grfc: ]
Gus, firstly can I take my hat off and acknowledge what you have done for our club..Due to illness I've not been at the Withdean as much as I would like to have been. As a season ticket holder of approx 15 years, I managed to go to the Brighton (gods chosen ones) v Pompey and all I can say is that in 30 years of watching our club, it was the most accomplished performance I have ever witnessed, As Tanno can still pull on his boots, do you feel the urge ? Please deal with Benno in the way that only you can. He's vital to our progress Best Wishes Jimmy P

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
bit sycophantic but I guess that is to be expected. A distinct dearth of direct questions and nothing about Harley but at least Jimbo (now aka "Jimmy P) got on :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is that Charlie Oatway?
And what put a smile on his face?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Another stupid question

It's either Saints or Hudders. FFS

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
its great that Gus is doing this, but the questions on the whole are completely f***ing pointless. Another one about Bennett. Me let me guess the answer, no I dont want him for 3 year, I hope he goes..... cock

NAYLOR f***ing SORT IT OUT
Yeah sort it out Naylor, look what some twat has askednow!!

[Comment From mr b mr b: ]
Hi Gus, Doing a great job. You are fast becoming a legend for us. What's the news on the "Special Signing". It is still likely to happen in this window, or in the loan window later in the season, or are we looking elsewhere now?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
[Comment From Charlie Charlie: ]
Gus, just wanted to say thank you for putting a massive smile across my face, its been a while since that happened and long may it continue. Who do you see as our MAIN challenger to no 1 spot come May?
Tuesday January 18, 2011 1:48 Charlie

Hi Charlie, I think Southampton are the ones but let s wait and see. Gus Tuesday January 18, 2011 1:49

WOULD POYET REALLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION WITH THAT RESPONSE?????

I'm not convinced!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports