Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
Hey Jo. Liked the routine - obviously a lot of hard work went into it. But why did every Gully's girl have a long cloak on except for one?

If one of the cloaks was shorter it would only of been because she is taller because they were all the same length x

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I saw Jo queuing up at the dodgy burger stall. I was going to stalk her but it started raining and I had left my KKK anorak on my seat.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I could hardly hear the music so wondered how the girls in the middle of the pitch do. Good to hear Adam F (just) though :)

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
I could hardly hear the music so wondered how the girls in the middle of the pitch do. Good to hear Adam F (just) though :)

With great difficulty... especially if you head away from the centre because then you get feedback from both sides of the stadium and its in different times with each other! So we always rely on one of the girls to count through the whole thing to keep in time with her counts and ignore the music! x

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
With great difficulty... especially if you head away from the centre because then you get feedback from both sides of the stadium and its in different times with each other! So we always rely on one of the girls to count through the whole thing to keep in time with her counts and ignore the music! x

bloody hell, I assumed you must have your own speaker out in the middle of the field. Apart from the intro, I couldn't hear a thing. Well done:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here