Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls

D

Deleted User X18H

erm.... dont kno... dnt think so, think i was still sitting in J

Ok. She had a go cos I didn't spot her during the routine. She's always changing her hair and that.

Actually me and the boy were getting chips when it was on. But tell her:lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Really good routine from the girls yesterday. Well done lasses.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This thread is full of people who are essentially perverts trying to look nice and appreciative to a bunch of young girls in short skirts.

Imagine ten years ago football fans discussing the merits of cheerleaders new dance routines...

This thread is full of people who are essentially perverts trying to look nice and appreciative to a bunch of young girls in short skirts.

Imagine ten years ago football fans discussing the merits of cheerleaders new dance routines...

Oh, get over yourself. Men looking and discuss attractive young women shocker.

Why do you think cheerleaders are women (usually fit and attractive women at that) rather than men and why do you think most cheerleading goes on at sports with mainly male audiences?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
is it possible for a bit of crowd interaction where you randomly pick a guy out from g block 2 rows back slightly left of center and whos wearing a palookaville shirt and toss him up in the air a few times then all dive on him love pile stylee ? im just trying to do my bit to pep up the atmosphere you understand :)

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

and your point is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here