Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guirane N'Daw

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Apparently a deal is only 7 seconds away.

Neneh+Cherry+and+Youssou+N'Dour.jpeg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Bridcutt and N'Daw holding, with Crofts pushing on to support the attack?

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
If we're going to allow Sparrow and Vincelot to move on, we are going to need cover in Midfield. N'daw would be a ideal replacement and would be good competition for Bridcutt and Dicker.

My 8 year old son would provide adequate cover for Dicker, he'd be happy to sign for free and a bag of sweets each game!

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
So in your opinion, you don't think Dicker is good enough? I thought last night and against Hull, he played superbly and he didn't put a foot wrong.

League 1, decent player. Championship, not mobile enough or quick enough. Has he got the quality to help a team push for top 6? In such an important position, I just don't think so.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
N'Daw is a good footballer - can cover central defence as well as midfield - surprised he hasn't gone back to Birmingham to be honest as he looked pretty good for them last season

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
So in your opinion, you don't think Dicker is good enough? I thought last night and against Hull, he played superbly and he didn't put a foot wrong.

Is this a joke???? Seriously

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
bloody hell! your 8 yr old must be some talent!

League 1, decent player. Championship, not mobile enough or quick enough. Has he got the quality to help a team push for top 6? In such an important position, I just don't think so.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak

Lol - thats brilliant! Maybe Hull but last night, he was not good enough, too slow, kept giving the ball away etc. he was clearly the weak link.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here