Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guest Tickets

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
When you say doesn’t have the means to attend , you are saying he hasn’t attended any game before or doesn’t have £40 to buy a membership or why can’t he buy his own tickets?
Well if you want to know details. Since health issue few years ago unable to work and survives on benefits and out of income he receives cannot justify spending on membership or tickets. Among a few of us we used to always get him to 2/3 games a season which sadly with new rules not possible.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
When you say doesn’t have the means to attend , you are saying he hasn’t attended any game before or doesn’t have £40 to buy a membership or why can’t he buy his own tickets?
I'd suggest the reason is quite obvious from the post - i.e. he can't afford a ticket sadly.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well if you want to know details. Since health issue few years ago unable to work and survives on benefits and out of income he receives cannot justify spending on membership or tickets. Among a few of us we used to always get him to 2/3 games a season which sadly with new rules not possible.
You didn't need to provide that detail ! Someone who supports the Albion can't get there and you're attempting to get them there :thumbsup:

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
I'd suggest the reason is quite obvious from the post - i.e. he can afford a ticket sadly.
Not really- not having means to attend doesn’t tell me he had health issues. Could mean he had no transport. I also didn’t read properly the ‘treat’ bit
Anyway thanks for info and I hope your friend can attend.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Best answer still sounds like getting him an A+ membership……..any of you not attending can then transfer your ticket to him (free first time per ST as others have said).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Does he have a fan number?
If so - add him to your friends and family - and then I believe there is nothing stopping you from doing that.
Doesn’t that cost you £20 to do so?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think you could pay £20 to transfer it.
Or you could put it on the exchange and then log in and buy it back and assign to one of your registered F&F.

It may be cheaper to do that rather than transfer it, depending how much the club will resell your ticket for on the exchange.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If you want to have the ability to share all 19 home league matches yes.

You get 1 free share to an Albion + member per season

You can also pay a fee (on a sliding scale cat a, cat b etc) to share on a match by match basis. I’d assume if you’re looking to share more twice (including the freebie) that the £20 is cost effective

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You can also pay a fee (on a sliding scale cat a, cat b etc) to share on a match by match basis. I’d assume if you’re looking to share more twice (including the freebie) that the £20 is cost effective
Last one I looked at sharing was £8 for a one-off so may not be worth paying the £20 unless you’re doing the freebie plus 3 more……

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

So to get this clear…I can’t give my ticket to a mate who hasn’t anything to do with the Albion? and I haven’t added them as a Albion + or whatever

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bought mine back several times ...... quite ridiculous that you can`t just let your friend go.
Club keeps on about ticket to be used only by yourself and is not transferable yet pretty obvious if you put on exchange you aren`t going.
I`m OAP with plastic ticket with picture on so I can`t but know that some just let friend have barcode on phone. Probably a hanging offence though if caught !!
You do know you can just upgrade your OAP seat to an adult for pro rata cost (usually £10-£15) for a game and then just share the link to whoever is having the ticket don’t you? That’s perfectly allowed and loads cheaper than buying your own seat back at match day adult price…!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So to get this clear…I can’t give my ticket to a mate who hasn’t anything to do with the Albion? and I haven’t added them as a Albion + or whatever
No you can’t in theory. But them getting a membership would work. Or just sell it on the exchange hopefully.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A couple ways your mate can get a ticket but only option 1 guarantees you get the specific seat you want

1) Albion plus member - can share the specific seat with them

2) season ticket guest - you can buy them a ticket that’s for sale in the ground ( no guarantee that the specific seat you want will still be available

3) purchase history - last remaining seats

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Didn't we have exactly the same conversation and chat on NSC with the same people participating (guest tickets, A+ membership, selling and buying exchange tickets and passing them on) almost exactly a year ago @amexer ?

Last edited:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I am unable to go to a game and would like to treat somebody to my seat who doesnt have the means to attend. He knows some people where I sit and as he would be uncomfortable sitting on his own this would be ideal. May sound odd but if I put my seat on exchange am I allowed to buy my own seat back for a guest.
Worth knowing that if you are a concession - a senior - then you only have to pay to upgrade your ticket to an adult to share it. You don't have to share it through the sharing scheme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here