Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess who I saw arrive at Ascot today?

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
The Queen

yay, 2 posts wins it. Only reason I posted was because I'm currently working at a nursary opposite the entrance the where the Queen arrives so we popped out to see her. As she went past, she turned to the others in the carraige and said 'Look at that pussy'. OK she was reffering to a cat whose owner was waving it's paw at her.
Also upset Debbie McGee who was being interviwed and wasn't happy at being asked to move

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I shagged one of those posh birds at Ascot once in the back of my van...

She didn't come, she 'arrived...'!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
yay, 2 posts wins it. Only reason I posted was because I'm currently working at a nursary opposite the entrance the where the Queen arrives so we popped out to see her. As she went past, she turned to the others in the carraige and said 'Look at that pussy'. OK she was reffering to a cat whose owner was waving it's paw at her.
Also upset Debbie McGee who was being interviwed and wasn't happy at being asked to move

Thats quite impressive. Better than some bloke no-one has ever heard of! Not that I ever 'read' these types of threads when there go on for ages. Long story shot - i never know who thay have 'met' in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here