Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guardian having a laugh…

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
In their "10 talking points from the weekend's action" article", John Brewin has decided to imply that Mitoma dived for the penalty appeal.

And also failed to mention any of the other decisions that could/should have gone our way.
I wish I was paying for this shit so I could threaten to stop paying for it. I might subscribe and then immediately cancel.

Last edited:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
In their "10 talking points from the weekend's action" article", John Brewin has decided to imply that Mitoma dived for the penalty appeal.

And also failed to mention any of the other decisions that could/should have gone our way.
I wish I was paying for this shit so I could threaten to stop paying for it. I might subscribe and then immediately cancel.

I thought the same and was annoyed to find the comments section wasn't open this morning.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I thought the same and was annoyed to find the comments section wasn't open this morning.
Well they've opened it now.
I've also just remembered that posting links to these articles to point out how ridiculous the talking points are is exactly what they want people to do.
Although given he wrote the same in his match report I'm leaning towards him just being a ****.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Cant stand the Guardian but didnt find anything wrong with the report. Al journalist are different and he chose to be one of the few not to go down the critical VAR route.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here