Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guardian having a laugh…

Aug 1, 2006
Is there any other way if reading this than Tottenham taught us a lesson, De Zerbi may have damaged his chances of managing Tongan next year and Ferguson taught a lesson by the master Kane!! I mean wtf seriously.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
And doesn't even mention the obvious penalty we weren't given

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
De Zerbi apparently has failed his first audition for the Spurs job with the touchline incidents is how I read the opening paragraph :nono:

**** is the word that springs immediately to mind and I didn’t bother reading any further

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I read this report earlier. It seems a fair, balanced and unbiased account of yesterday in my opinion :shrug:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Is there any other way if reading this than Tottenham taught us a lesson, De Zerbi may have damaged his chances of managing Tongan next year and Ferguson taught a lesson by the master Kane!! I mean wtf seriously.
I read that yesterday. It's absolutely hilarious. He'd clearly written it before the game with a narrative arc of De Zerbi to Spurs. Only to be shanghai'd by a load of actual events including patent corruption but chose to ignore all that and stick with his pre written one with a few additions

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
De Zerbi apparently has failed his first audition for the Spurs job with the touchline incidents is how I read the opening paragraph :nono:

**** is the word that springs immediately to mind and I didn’t bother reading any further
As you pointed out on the other thread, multiple journalist are pushing this angle. This is the 3rd I've seen so far.

Would be interested to hear @Not Andy Naylor 's inside knowledge here.

Are the press pack all discussing the game behind the scenes and, either directly or indirectly, influencing each other's articles?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I quite like John Brewin on the Football Weekly podcast but this was not his finest hour in journalism.

He's a Man Utd/Macclesfield fan btw.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As you pointed out on the other thread, multiple journalist are pushing this angle. This is the 3rd I've seen so far.

Would be interested to hear @Not Andy Naylor 's inside knowledge here.

Are the press pack all discussing the game behind the scenes and, either directly or indirectly, influencing each other's articles?
Given that when I read an obituary of someone I like, it is normally almost word for word on every outlet, I suspect there is a deal of copying of each other's homework going on.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I thought it was a weird article, either a complete piss take or written by a Spurs supporter. Anyone know if either of those options is true?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here