Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Been on loads this last couple of days and seen no one from the crew on. Pretty sure Xboxers don't play with PS3ers so where are the Xbox GTAers at?!

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Hello Seagulls.

Welcome to the Crew. Good to see people signing up. Ive met a few of you already online, I hope to see more of you soon. I also like the Seagulls on T-shirts – not done it myself yet but will soon.

Points and Levelling Up

I think the main benefit of crew membership is that it helps you earn extra points to level up quicker. To do this I recommend we try to play the survival missions as much as possible as they earn the most points and cash for time played

Team Death Match

The Palarse Crew are keen for a rumble online! Im up for it – but will take a bit or organising. We need a team of at least 8 who can play online at the same time. Contact me if you are interested.

Crew Promotions

There is not a great deal of benefit in being promoted except the priceless kudos. Im keen to reward those who are helping up our ranking. If the crew gets much bigger I might need some help organising stuff.

Bit about me

I’ll try to play as much as poss, but I do have a young family, so if you see me online and I suddenly disappear, its probably cos I have to deal with a crying baby, so please don’t take offence. Feel free to message me Im Tomslade123 on PSN and Firefly on NSC or post on
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/nsc_-_seagulls/gtav
See you on line!
Tom

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Been on loads this last couple of days and seen no one from the crew on. Pretty sure Xboxers don't play with PS3ers so where are the Xbox GTAers at?!

Crew Xboxers so far Soup_of_pants and JBizzleBeard , look them up...

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Hello Seagulls.

Welcome to the Crew. Good to see people signing up. Ive met a few of you already online, I hope to see more of you soon. I also like the Seagulls on T-shirts – not done it myself yet but will soon.

Points and Levelling Up

I think the main benefit of crew membership is that it helps you earn extra points to level up quicker. To do this I recommend we try to play the survival missions as much as possible as they earn the most points and cash for time played

Team Death Match

The Palarse Crew are keen for a rumble online! Im up for it – but will take a bit or organising. We need a team of at least 8 who can play online at the same time. Contact me if you are interested.

Crew Promotions

There is not a great deal of benefit in being promoted except the priceless kudos. Im keen to reward those who are helping up our ranking. If the crew gets much bigger I might need some help organising stuff.

Bit about me

I’ll try to play as much as poss, but I do have a young family, so if you see me online and I suddenly disappear, its probably cos I have to deal with a crying baby, so please don’t take offence. Feel free to message me Im Tomslade123 on PSN and Firefly on NSC or post on
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/nsc_-_seagulls/gtav
See you on line!
Tom

Did you see my pictures I put up of me in my seagulls top? Look amazing!

As for the crying baby I have exactly the same thing having a 5 week old, earlier I fed him with one hand and drove with the other, it's possible :-D but yeah there will be times I'll come off or all of a sudden just be standing there but he's pretty good anyway...

I managed to recruit another member that'll play usually the same time as I will so pretty decent, I may be on in a couple of hours if the mrs allows it!

Seeya online mate :thumbsup:

- SuperSkiiLz

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Online now (ps3) if anyone is about.
Don't really know what I should be doing online, apart from waiting outside the Pay n' Spray for other peoples vehicles getting 'pimped' and pumping 150 smg rounds into their new shiny vehicles when they exit.. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here