Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Game have a list on their site of the 300 stores that are doing midnight launches and/or opening earlier than normal tomorrow morning

Yeah that's the listing I was using as well.

I have the day off tomorrow though so I might just get up early and sit outside the store waiting for it to open.

Decisions, decisions.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hoping Sainsbury's have dispatched mine today so it arrives with me tomorrow.

Then i have to convince Mrs Grombleton to let me have it early; it's supposed to be an early Xmas present :(

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Anyone know the prices at these midnight launches are? Retail price seems to be 39.99 but unsure and you they still hand out those launch packs? Do they up the prices a bit more? Only ever been to a few launches and can't remember.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I can understand getting it on the first day (maybe)...... but does an hour or two actually make that big a difference to people?

I cant understand why you would even go to a Midnight launch, just pre-order it online and get it sent to you free delivery - simple as that.

A couple of hours makes no difference !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not played since Vice City. Should I get some old ones, like San Andreas to play before this one (as I assume getting this one first, will ruin the others if I choose to go back)?
Anyone?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It is not necessary to play the older ones but I would recommend it, San Andreas for me, is the best GTA ever but this one could and I hope will, change my opinion. GAME at midnight, yes please :)

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Average of 99% from 21 reviews on MetaCritic!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I cant understand why you would even go to a Midnight launch, just pre-order it online and get it sent to you free delivery - simple as that.

A couple of hours makes no difference !!

Well it kind of does in this instance. On the Xbox there is a 16gb mandatory install in order to play the game. People I've spoken to have told me it takes about an hour. By getting it at midnight and doing the install before going to sleep I can be playing it when I wake up.

Still, not a huge difference and I probably won't bother.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here