Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gta 5

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Only game I have ever been loyal to. I only buy around 2 games a year but I find myself like an excited teenager waiting for tomorrow.

Has anyone ordered the special edition one?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not played since Vice City. Should I get some old ones, like San Andreas to play before this one (as I assume getting this one first, will ruin the others if I choose to go back)?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Only game I have ever been loyal to. I only buy around 2 games a year but I find myself like an excited teenager waiting for tomorrow.

Has anyone ordered the special edition one?

I've gone for the special edition as it's probably the last PS3 game I'll buy. Not bothered with the collector's edition with the cap and whatnot.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
mine has arrived, according to my neighbour!!!!! That's my life screwed more than it is already :D

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Work have given me the day off tomorrow due to "an error in staffing", it better turn up early - but then since I actually know the postman who delivers to my house, might just get him to do mine first.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I've gone for the special edition as it's probably the last PS3 game I'll buy. Not bothered with the collector's edition with the cap and whatnot.

Yeah it seems ok to have extra stuff in the game and a few weapons that will be free without using your GTA cash to buy them

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I love my ps3 and theres some really great games coming out in the next few months. Im not even bothered about the ps4, im happy with the ps3 for a year of two yet. And yes im buying gta5, just bought diablo 3 its brilliant, watch dogs looks good too

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Work have given me the day off tomorrow due to "an error in staffing", it better turn up early - but then since I actually know the postman who delivers to my house, might just get him to do mine first.
But what if he's taken the day off for the same reason as you :eek:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Mine was dispatched last night, so I'm now really hoping it gets delivered tomorrow...bit of a waste of a day off if not!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Also toying with the idea of midnight pick up? Think maybe a few beers in town then upto game and home for a session.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Toying with the idea of popping down to GAME at midnight for the launch.

According the Rockstar launch locator I'm not sure the game in Brighton is open for its launch especially as the only game we have now is in the mall.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
According the Rockstar launch locator I'm not sure the game in Brighton is open for its launch especially as the only game we have now is in the mall.

The Churchill Square store is doing a midnight launch

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Amazon confirmed my copy was dispatched last night. Really looking forward to the game

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ah that's good to know, 100% sure on this? Only as it wasn't listed on there and thought as its in the mall that would complicate matters

Game have a list on their site of the 300 stores that are doing midnight launches and/or opening earlier than normal tomorrow morning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here