Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greg Halford joining on loan

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A view from my Forest supporting mate:

He is very versatile but that’s mainly because he’s not good enough to cement a place in one position. Roy Keane described him as the worst signing he ever made!

However, being objective, when his mind is focused he is a decent centre half but he would need someone mobile partnering him. He is suspect at full-back. Has a great long-throw. My view is that he will do ok – he has not played at all this season (not even as a sub) so if he has anything about him he will want to impress.
Getting his fitness up then. We really do sign some shit.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The comparisons with the reign of Adams mk 2 get more by the day.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
One would hope that Mr Bloom has learnt from this DEE-SARS-TAH that has happened with player recruitment since Gus left. We will now be left to feeling grateful for escaping relegation this season. Our manager picking his own playing staff is the way forward.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not that Halford you plum!

You reckon.

You mean we haven't signed a, half arsed, out of town, auto/bike parts and repair centre, to play in our defence.

My bad.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Jeez.

Hughes is injured
Greer and dunk one booking from a ban.
We need cover.
Would be incompetent not to act now and as we cannot sign perminantly from a club it has to be a loan.
Some comments on Here are total reactionary and foolish.
Use your brains people not anger.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
Seems pretty sensible business to me - injuries to Bruno and Hughes and suspensions looming for Greer and maybe Dunk.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Wonder if Bloom wants us to judge the summer transfer window signings now ? A load of panicky short term loan signings is no way to set up a team or a playing system and I feel now relegation is LOOMING

This is a joke surely, we have resorted to borrowing three players in a week who can't get into sides in our own division, Premier League ready my ar*e.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think its TIME four that TIN POT BLLOM to go and take HIS LaP Dog POODLE BURBERRY with him.

EnOUgh is Enuff.

The ARSE Needs to rise to the CHALLENGE

I for ONE will be BOOOOOOOOOOOOing tonight

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Remember him from his time at Wolves. He has stuck in my mind more for his throw-ins, than anything else.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Jeez.

Hughes is injured
Greer and dunk one booking from a ban.
We need cover.
Would be incompetent not to act now and as we cannot sign perminantly from a club it has to be a loan.
Some comments on Here are total reactionary and foolish.
Use your brains people not anger.

I think most posters are well aware, but some think that whinging makes them look big & clever.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Why didn't we try and get that Latvian fella in from Scotland? I think his name's Maksimenko.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Remember him from his time at Wolves. He has stuck in my mind more for his throw-ins, than anything else.

Sign Halford
Stick him on throw-ins
Push Dunk forward when we win a throw-in
Luzz the ball into the box
Dunk scores a header
Promotion.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Out: El-Abd, Upson, Maksimenko.
In: Hughes.

Good work, Burke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports