Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer - New deal after no deal with Leeds

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wonder if Garcia is happy Greer is staying, after all he was one of Poyet's signings and his captain. It would have made sense to me for Greer to move on and Garcia appoint his own man. There is way, way too much stacked against Garcia atm, would have made sense to cut a few of the Poyet signings adrift.

Only if those players take against Garcia - we have NO evidence whatsoever of that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm inclined to disagree with most of this. Whether he keeps his leadership skills exclusively for defending the South end, all I see from him is his tendency to bollock PIG for everything, regardless of who's at fault. He seems to offer very little encouragement to the side which is made all the more obvious when Bridcutt is playing. Last season he looked very good, but I'm wondering what is because he was protected by a class left back and 2 defensive midfielders sitting in front of him all of the time. He's being exposed a great deal more know and he isn't looking so sharp for it.

I'm a little concerned about the whole 'project' that Oscar has been sold, or mis-sold perhaps.

Suddenly playing 2 defensive midfielders a la Gus isn't looking so stupid. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here